Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

27 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

You TA people are extraordinary - everything collapses and you all go bullish!  :)  I bought a small amount last night, seems a bit early.

I'm not a TA guy, I'm just pragmatic about it.

RippleNet is growing, XRP is used more and more (ODL, coil, more usecases are coming). The customer base grows, the companies that use XRP grow and as long as there are no signs that Ripple Labs or the XRP Ledger will die, there is no reason to doubt the long-term success of XRP.

Of course, everyone wants to be rich tomorrow, but it doesn't usually work that way, it never works that way except with luck.

You also have to keep in mind what's coming.

Legislation in the US will come sooner or later.

ODL will open more and more corridors, so far none has been closed.

So far, the number of ODL customers has not decreased and is even increasing from year to year.

Will we all get rich tomorrow? No, I don't think so.

Do we know what 2025 will be? No, but I really want to find out - along with a bag of XRP in my possession.

Edited by Elysium2030

What a kick in the nutz the last few days have been price wise.  Have to go all the way back to May to find support at this price.  Well with prices at these points it's more about the long term outlook.  What do you do at this point??  It really boils down to one question.

Do you believe in Bitcoin?

35 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

You TA people are extraordinary - everything collapses and you all go bullish!  :)  I bought a small amount last night, seems a bit early.

Collapses are a great time to buy. (then again I'm sure the titanic could have been picked up cheap when it was half filled with water)

F**k the life jacket, I'm buying more.

3rd like today gives me a gold badge.

11 22 19.png

Thing is, if there are still enough people buying at this level, there will probably be more drop coming.

Whales drink the incoming liquidity like whine until nobody feeds them.

Edited by MQB

19 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

What a kick in the nutz the last few days have been price wise.  Have to go all the way back to May to find support at this price.  Well with prices at these points it's more about the long term outlook.  What do you do at this point??  It really boils down to one question.

Do you believe in Bitcoin?

Collapses are a great time to buy. (then again I'm sure the titanic could have been picked up cheap when it was half filled with water)

F**k the life jacket, I'm buying more.

3rd like today gives me a gold badge.

11 22 19.png

Yup! I’ve been a good boy and not buying any until today. I’ll be buying daily (BTC & XRP) until the trend changes. 

1185984406_ScreenShot2019-11-22at12_16_54PM.thumb.png.bfe07b640dad0ab658ed58a22aacb0f2.png

Since the XRP/BTC chart looks just fine, I think it's time to think about what might happen with BTC here. 

BTC is looking for traction. We have a MACD crossover. RSI has turned up, the AO looks okay.

I would be really happy to see us bottom here. 

At some point I expect a truly explosive move from BTC...it has a  tight spring at this point in my view, really tight. Could it go lower? Sure...but if it turns it should take  us past the .32 resistance on XRP and back into more reasonable territory.