Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

@Eric123 My perspective is a bit different;  in my opinion the alt season begins once BTC momentum tapers off and the price becomes stuck.  While this may take place after BTC hits some ridiculous ATH

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Claddy said:

People in here have been adjusting trendlines for 318 pages.

Love the optimism though :bb:

People who bought BTC at 4K are still up a solid 2X for the year.

Those of us who bought XRP instead......about that same time when it was .30 (like me)........aren't quite so fortunate.

The trend off the December 2018 low for BTC is intact. No need at all to re-draw anything. I wish  the XRP chart was that easy to parse.

3 hours ago, dr_ed said:

People who bought BTC at 4K are still up a solid 2X for the year.

Those of us who bought XRP instead......about that same time when it was .30 (like me)........aren't quite so fortunate.

The trend off the December 2018 low for BTC is intact. No need at all to re-draw anything. I wish  the XRP chart was that easy to parse.

Bitcoin has performed very well this year. It’s strong in my opinion. 

XRP has been terrible for the year.

I would describe bitcoin as follows - for the last 24 days we are in a short term down trend, inside a bigger monthly down trend,  inside a yearly uptrend, inside a decade long raging bull market.

I am looking for another entry point, held off yesterday in case we did break $8k which didn't happen. Might pick up more anywhere below $8.1 but might not get the chance as this market might turn upwards.  Obviously this is always the concern - buy now and risk the chance of it going lower or wait and miss an opportunity if the price goes up. Decisions, Decisions.

11 20 19 bitcoin.png

Falling wedge is still in play.  This is a big pattern developing over a long term, so it should result in a rather large momentum shift.  Statistically, the most likely move is up from here.  It is set to terminate in about 7-10 days, so we shouldn't have to wait much longer for clarity.

yij8I9Gt

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Well we are continuing to follow down the wedge now to the topside of the bottom line.  Haven't broken that support  should have waited until today to get more, I'll just get more though anyway.  This pattern ends 12-5.

I hope you waited a little with that buy? Everything broke support. But I think this is going to be a great springtest (at least for XRP, BTC I dunno)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.