Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Hey @Eric123 I am interested in your thoughts on these two pieces of information..

1730908534_18Months.thumb.JPG.342752a2c97140d0f89748bfd25af712.JPG

Do you think the analysis in the video could be close? Or are we at least 18+ months out from any significant rise from usage (as the post above suggests)?

@XRPboi Yeah percentage gains don't continue on ad infinitum.  So the video which is kinda interesting is just really a fun look at what would happen if the cycle repeats identically.  As far at the $589 prediction goes, no one knows where the price of XRP is ultimately going to end up.  I don't know who bearableguy123 is but his identity is irrelevant and basically meaningless  unless of course the bearableguy123 identiy is a joint effort between  Chairman Xi, Brad Garlinghouse, Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos and Jerome Powell - or some guy with time travel capabilities then yeah, but short of that.  Eh it's fund to dream.    

I don’t care about the 589 or 100+ USD within 2-3 years BS. As long as we can get to even 5-10$ in that timeframe, it would be a chance of a lifetime I love to have taken advantage off. 

which in imho is very plausible given the great fundamental changes in XRP’s ecosystem during the last 2 years. 

Edited by Plikk

@Eric123 @Plikk
My post isn't about $589 hopium, but more about setting realistic expectations. It seems that there is now a consensus that the % gains XRP achieved over the last few years isn't likely to continue over the next 1-3 years.

I know this won't sit well with many in here, but I will be concerned if XRP is only $5 in 18 months from now. It is one thing to back a project 'you believe in', but the opportunity cost you would have forgone in this case seem large. I am really hoping for $20-$50 within the next 24 months. And I've seen far crazier things happen in this space many times.

Edited by XRPboi

1 minute ago, baobeiiiii said:

^ 20 to 50 usd within 24 months is a bit optimistic..

Well, if new corridors open at this same pace moving forward, then it might be. But with the tokenization of pretty much everything beginning on January 1st as well as R3's rollout plans, I don't think that range is too optimistic. Is XRP going to continue to be one of the worst performing coins for 3-4 years in a row? All investments come with opportunity costs. And if Ripple's partners are going to be moving/settling large amounts of money any time soon, rumor has it that a $1-$10 price isn't going to provide the liquidity needed.

2 hours ago, XRPboi said:

@Eric123 @Plikk
I know this won't sit well with many in here, but I will be concerned if XRP is only $5 in 18 months from now. It is one thing to back a project 'you believe in', but the opportunity cost you would have forgone in this case seem large.

If you got something out there you think would have been a waste to pass by while xrp did a 20X jump in 18 months, I am all ears.

Edited by ManBearPig

21 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@XRPboi  I don't plan on selling until at lest $10 and hopefully higher like @VegitaXRP wrote this is a risky investment and with this much risk we should expect high returns.

Sorry, I see the risk in investing in Ltc, Btc or Eth.  I do not see the risk in investing (long) in XRP.  Its technology and its positioning in the market are simply too far ahead of the opposition for it to fail at all levels.  I understand that it might be that gaming finds better partners, or Mojaloop might fail, or banks might not adopt XRapid, but Ripplenet is here now and getting itself embedded in fintech culture.  Nothing will marginalise its presence.

About $10.  This would be a figure that is inevitable at the beginning of adoption.  We are in embryonic mode, as Brad said mile two in the marathon, at a stage where our identity is still perhaps mingled with the crowd of other runners.  If people are foolish enough to invest in crypto that is high risk and less advanced that is their foolishness.  Foolishness and fools are nothing new, they are always with us and around us, that is the type of world we humans made and live in.

Edited by Julian_Williams