Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

BTC looks relatively bullish to me.  Ever since crossing over the bear trend line, it has become solid support.  On the weekly chart, the bearish momentum on the MACD is fading and looks to cross bullish in a few weeks.  I'm not necessarily expecting a big rally from here, but I think the danger of a big drop is fading.  Looks good.

liRXIMMh

At this point I’m thinking either nothing happens and we go on another long cycle of going sideways... or it blows up into the stratosphere. I’m hoping for the latter obviously but at this point, we just have to be patient. It’s already been years, so I really don’t sweat waiting a few years if it takes that long. 

3 minutes ago, VegitaXRP said:

Started following whale alert because of @xrpen and @Eric123, think this might get reversed soon.

Screenshot_20191111-081155_Twitter.jpg

I've looked into the USDT alerts and those amounts appear to be bouncing from wallet to wallet and have been doing that for months so I don't know what value that provides anyone.

That tether has been getting bounced between Bitfinex, Binance, and Huboi as far back as you can look.

How do we feel this will affect current market conditions (if at all):

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.coinmarketcap.com/2019/08/30/updated-ranking-methodology-new-liquidity-metric-soon/amp/

> Liquidity-based metrics will be launched on November 12, 2019

I personally think it’ll be interesting especially with the continued ODL daily increases. (https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard)

Edited by Ryyy20

Fully retracing the recent 3k pump would not be good IMO. However there is a massive high time frame SR level at around 6.8/ 6.9k which you'd expect to bounce the price and may even end up being the bottom if you're bullish and we retrace further.

Seen this scenario before - Bollinger Bands are tightening, volume is decreasing.  Another big move coming, Up or Down?  I just made another bitcoin purchase.  XRP below .27 might be a good buy. (traditionally the week after swell is a low point for XRP).  

November price prediction looks completely out of reach, but I'm sure we will reach the ATH again and 90% sure it will happen before the halving.  Interested to see by home many days/weeks/months I'm off.

11 12 19.png