Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

7 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

What is happening though? Was the dump earlier in the week so they could fill their bags a bit more before shooting up again?

And what does this mean in regard to BTC dropping back to $6k? Is that off the cards or is this another fake out?

I mean, honestly... at this point.... who the f knows other than the people who are making this happen?  I'm not going to pretend I saw this coming or understand it in any way. 

I am, however, enjoying it.

3 hours ago, Raekwon said:

Even a 30% BTC price increase cannot drag XRP over 30 cents..

It seems like XRP is artificially kept within .29-.30 cents price range for a reason. Purely manipulated coin, as is the whole crypto market. This is just a reality. 

The good news is that the longer XRP stays "dormant" by not reacting to other coins growth the more rapid XRP's price increase will be. So i'm fine with what im seeing. The same behaviour XRP had back in 2017 until some point in time and then it just literally exploded.

Patience and We Will Get There...;) 

9 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I think manipulators sell and buy back into the market to try and start runs. They sold out, caused the dip, and have now bought back in to try and jump start the market. The 2017 run was their most successful dance to date.

Certain players were involved in the run up to 13k earlier this year, that was according to botje. You need to have some serious amount of money in this game to be able to move the market that much and sustain it throughout the sell offs  on the continuous rise

@Eric123 you may not be too far off if this rise keeps its momentum 

@Trentsteel Fingers Crossed

Well we dramatically broke to the upside after breaking to the downside of course. Pulling back on the chart we'll have to start seeing more dramatic moves to retake the trend line that brings bitcoin to it's ATH by the end of November. But they again, crypto is nothing if not dramatic.

10 26 19.png

50 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Managed to open a 5x leverage long position at 7450, which I’m hoping to keep open for a very long time.

You're the man. I think that trade is going to work out for you.

58 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Trentsteel Fingers Crossed

Well we dramatically broke to the upside after breaking to the downside of course. Pulling back on the chart we'll have to start seeing more dramatic moves to retake the trend line that brings bitcoin to it's ATH by the end of November. But they again, crypto is nothing if not dramatic.

10 26 19.png

After a breakout like this, retaking the trend line is EXACTLY what I'd expect to see.

And I expect to see XRP retake the XRP/BTC trend line that got broken yesterday by BTC's breakout.

Those two things together are going to make for a nice Crypto Christmas around here.

So do we expect a small little correction like we’ve seen then back to the pump?   I haven’t seen the 24 hour volume on CMC so high ever or since 2017

Edited by Milly238

5 hours ago, WillGetThere said:

It seems like XRP is artificially kept within .29-.30 cents price range for a reason. Purely manipulated coin, as is the whole crypto market. This is just a reality. 

The good news is that the longer XRP stays "dormant" by not reacting to other coins growth the more rapid XRP's price increase will be. So i'm fine with what im seeing. The same behaviour XRP had back in 2017 until some point in time and then it just literally exploded.

Patience and We Will Get There...;) 

You have to remember that .30 was support for many months. That makes it tough resistance. It does not mean that the market is being manipulated SPECIFICALLY to keep XRP down. I don't believe that....but I do believe supply matters and that we have plenty of selling into rallies.

16 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

You have to remember that .30 was support for many months. That makes it tough resistance. It does not mean that the market is being manipulated SPECIFICALLY to keep XRP down. I don't believe that....but I do believe supply matters and that we have plenty of selling into rallies.

Yeah I was thinking about this.  We've been bouncing between $0.28 and $0.32 for a loooooong time.  Presumably, a lot of people have bought during that time and some (probably many) want to get out as soon as they are whole again.   That will equate to a lot of selling every time we get above $0.30. 

But, eventually, those people who want to sell will have sold and then it's just us HODLers and the new wave of speculators..... :bomb:

39 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

So do we expect a small little correction like we’ve seen then back to the pump?   I haven’t seen the 24 hour volume on CMC so high ever or since 2017

I was going to respond and got sidetracked. Short answer, read that post by @Nouk this morning. Not sure if it was on this thread or Molten's thread.

The EW guys called yesterday's breakout. They were right. We should have two more up waves, both good ones....if we hold a certain level on the  retrace.

Hopefully some of those guys will bless us with their updated charts before the weekend is over. (hint, hint)

I guess Nouk only posted that on a private thread. Since it fits the same charts the other EW guys, including CryptHawk have been posting, I will take the liberty of putting up the numbers. I hope this is okay with @Nouk. If not, I will beg forgiveness and never do it again.

btc this morning sits very nicely on its 1.866 pivot fib. Although it wicked twice below. so its a "be careful" moment. if the candle close above that,  I will continue to think that BTC will at least go to the 12K range and this may happen quite fast. If we cound in Elliott's waves, yesterday was WAVE 1, the retrace was wave 2. If it confirms above pivot and start moving back up, wave 3 will occur and will probably go to the 3.618 @ 11K.

if candle close below the pivot, the retrace will go further down.

Edited by dr_ed

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

Exactly. Why XRP has been very close to 0.3 for a long time fluctuating to much lesser extent than absolute majority of the market? My guess is that there is a reason behind. Im not saying XRP is not just being let to reach and go through 0.3 suppory, what im saying is that XRP has been behaving like stable coin recently (well not exactly like but it was much more stable than other coins.) Why is that? Im not seeing utility based reason here as Philippines and Mexico volumes are way too low. 

6 minutes ago, WillGetThere said:

Exactly. Why XRP has been very close to 0.3 for a long time fluctuating to much lesser extent than absolute majority of the market? My guess is that there is a reason behind. Im not saying XRP is not just being let to reach and go through 0.3 suppory, what im saying is that XRP has been behaving like stable coin recently (well not exactly like but it was much more stable than other coins.) Why is that? Im not seeing utility based reason here as Philippines and Mexico volumes are way too low. 

Is there utility based BTC reason then ?

Edited by Guybrush