Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

13 hours ago, zerocool said:

I don't pay attention to TA (at least with crypto), but historically BTC's low for the entire year has always been in January for the last 5+ years. 

Except for January 2018, right? 16k to 10k does not look like a low for 2018 to me...

Here is an update where we are now on this chart 1/26/19 at 10:20.  Gonna stick with this thread and keep updating to see if we break this downtrend.  Momentarily did break it, but back under it now. For those of you following other alts.  Litecoin broke above the 50 EMA on the day chart today.

pennant3.png

Edited by Eric123

Trend watch.Entire Trend and Zoomed in pics. Well we are following this down trend 9:10am eastern time 1/28/19.  Again It's my opinion that once we break this trend line it is off to the races.  As can be seen from this weekend the trading drama increases when we get near it.  Again IMO this will not continue past February 18th.

Pennant 7a.png

pennant 7.png

@Milly238I think its possible we can keep moving down, maybe all the way till Feb18th, after which point I think we will have reached the latest possible bottom (again my opinion only) .  Can xrp hit .25 maybe, maybe even lower, maybe a lot of buying comes in and within 10 minutes it's trading at .40.  (Again in my opinion) Once we break to the upside the move is going to be violent and at that point if you haven't bought in already you will be chasing price.  In a year from now I'm pretty sure whether you bought XRP at .29 or .25 is not going to mean a whole lot. 

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

@Milly238I think its possible we can keep moving down, maybe all the way till Feb18th, after which point I think we will have reached the latest possible bottom (again my opinion only) .  Can xrp hit .25 maybe, maybe even lower, maybe a lot of buying comes in and within 10 minutes it's trading at .40.  (Again in my opinion) Once we break to the upside the move is going to be violent and at that point if you haven't bought in already you will be chasing price.  In a year from now I'm pretty sure whether you bought XRP at .29 or .25 is not going to mean a whole lot. 

Thanks, yeah i stopped buying as i reached my goal... but i keep upping the goal everytime we go down! lol.  I think ill make another purchase or 2 and see what happens.

thanks!