Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

@WillGetThere  March isn't over yet!!   But seriously as you can see I'm only extrapolating what could happen from what has happened.  Certainly I don't want anyone buying anything based on my say so.  As far as I'm concerned there are no "Experts" when it comes to Crypto.  Hell, Yahoo Finance is quoting a CCN article that is quoting "The Crypto Dog"  and using those price predictions as a headline.  So that goes to show the level of sophistication regarding crypto analysis

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-could-plunge-3-000-103253999.html

Timing is always the tricky part in everything.  I am still waiting on that explosive run up.  And no Absolutely no offense taken.  I can't very well be off by  50% and get offended when someone mentions it.   I enjoy the dialog of these groups and certainly value the differing opinions.

Posted (edited)

This Feels all too familiar, It feels like right after swell in 2017. BTC and all other Alts were booming while we dropped and stayed flat. Mad frustration and lots of people got inpatient and jumped into NEO, BTC among others that were really big at the time. I’m sure all of us questioned our investment at some point back then. It was absolute hell and we were catching Sh&^ from everywhere. Then 4 months later BOOM we left them all in the dust and nobody knew what hit em. Including the XRP community. XRP seems to consolidate for a very long time and let the pressure build until it freaking explodes. I feel like this one is going to be a much bigger powerful move. Our community has grown tremendously since that time. Patience is key with XRP!!!!!!!

Edited by Gangus

12 hours ago, lauferdc01 said:

No, I get like 25 - 40 RVN per day, I probably should've clarified on that. But, given the way RVN is growing, it could end up being that way, haha. However, if you are using Radeon VII's you should probably mine a coin that is more AMD friendly than RVN. Ravencoin is more suited for Nvidia cards.

Though, with a card as powerful as the Radeon VII, I have ended up solving the block reward once or twice, netting me around ~200+ RVN or so. That card is the most powerful card for mining, currently, and if RVN was more AMD friendly, there could be some people with 480's coming out and mining the hell out of it.

I know it's not the right topic, but would just like to ask a question.

If you would like to go to another thread, let me know ;) 

I was playing with this idea too.

In my business, we are in the middle of an IT migration, and I have 3 old servers which I could use to mine some alts.
No electricity costs.

1x DL 120 G7
Dual I3 2.10 Ghz
2 GB RAM 
Windows server 2008 R2 64

2x DL 380
Dual Xeon 2.40 Ghz
50 GB RAM
Windows server 2008 R 64

I can choose to throw them away or to use them for alt mining.

Would this be something that's technically feasable without modfications?

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Gangus said:

This Feels all too familiar, It feels like right after swell in 2017. BTC and all other Alts were booming while we dropped and stayed flat. Mad frustration and lots of people got inpatient and jumped into NEO, BTC among others that were really big at the time. I’m sure all of us questioned our investment at some point back then. It was absolute hell and we were catching Sh&^ from everywhere. Then 4 months later BOOM we left them all in the dust and nobody knew what hit em. Including the XRP community. XRP seems to accumulate for a very long time and let the pressure build until it freaking explodes. I feel like this one is going to be a much bigger powerful move. Our community has grown tremendously since that time. Patience is key with XRP!!!!!!!

The difference with 2017 right after Swell was that crypto was much more in the news, people on the streets and at work were talking about it, and there were a lot of new people blindly investing into it because of fomo which made the huge gains possible.

I think it will take several more months of gradual growth, more positive newsitems on regular channels to get people warmed up again. After all, there is money needed to make a price go up.

However, agreed the boom could be big. There are many scared retail investors with dormant accounts who just need to sniff out the growing positive market to step back in and "do it right this time".

Edited by Caracappa

7 hours ago, DD_XRP said:

I know it's not the right topic, but would just like to ask a question.

If you would like to go to another thread, let me know ;) 

I was playing with this idea too.

In my business, we are in the middle of an IT migration, and I have 3 old servers which I could use to mine some alts.
No electricity costs.

1x DL 120 G7
Dual I3 2.10 Ghz
2 GB RAM 
Windows server 2008 R2 64

2x DL 380
Dual Xeon 2.40 Ghz
50 GB RAM
Windows server 2008 R 64

I can choose to throw them away or to use them for alt mining.

Would this be something that's technically feasable without modfications?

We should probably take this to a different thread, but for the sake of posterity I will answer it here. To be honest, given that you had those rigs for free I think it would be good to run them with CPU for mining coins like Aeon. But, for the most part, I wouldn't rely on server tech to do the job, since their motherboards aren't very well suited for this sort of stuff. But, hey, if it's free electricity, go for just having it mine at all times and find a coin you like.

13 hours ago, Gangus said:

This Feels all too familiar, It feels like right after swell in 2017. BTC and all other Alts were booming while we dropped and stayed flat. Mad frustration and lots of people got inpatient and jumped into NEO, BTC among others that were really big at the time. I’m sure all of us questioned our investment at some point back then. It was absolute hell and we were catching Sh&^ from everywhere. Then 4 months later BOOM we left them all in the dust and nobody knew what hit em. Including the XRP community. XRP seems to consolidate for a very long time and let the pressure build until it freaking explodes. I feel like this one is going to be a much bigger powerful move. Our community has grown tremendously since that time. Patience is key with XRP!!!!!!!

Lol I remember switching my stack of only XRP in late october '17, after dissapointment of Swell and stagnant price action, while other coins pumped... I switched it to BTC, LTC, XMR and ETH... only to FOMO back in one day later😂

Three closes above the 100 Day EMA, first time since September when we managed 4 closes above the 100 Day.  Hopefully the 100 day EMA will now become support limiting the downside.  As we had very little support on the way down in November popular thought is that we will have little resistance on the way up.  A strong break above $4,400-$4,500 and there is very little standing in the way of Bitcoin returning to $6,500. I thought we would have been there any day now, but I'll take waiting a few weeks if we have too. A lot of people are still calling for a pull back and test of the lows, if a pullback does happen I don't see us falling below the 50 Day EMA at the worst, especially with Litecoin's chart looking so bullish, but surprises happen all the time.  As far as I'm concerned, things are looking good.

As far as XRP not moving along with Bitcoin, these are small moves - 2% on not very high volume.  I would guess that if we get a big day  for bitcoin, 10% or more on high volume, XRP would move significantly, wouldn't be surprised to see XRP make a 50% move on such a day.

3 29 19.png

litecoin 3 29 19.png

1 hour ago, jorgerios said:

Did i say that I BOUGHT 5K XRP MORE A FEW DAYS AGO???

next week 5K XRP more and so on and so happy 

send some , 5K is more then my stash

13 minutes ago, Baka said:

send some , 5K is more then my stash

you kidding isn´t? or you are investing with no leverage…

i recomend you max  leverage of 1/2 otherwise you´ll get stopped out really easy.

And try to get 20K xrp minimum with a needed investment of around 3.5K pounds with a stop loose at 0.20$ 

We can see the life from the victimism perspective or from the creator of your life. I prefer second one and for that reason everything happens in my life it is for good. In this case I CAN BUY MORE XRP thanks to the situation of the global market.

Buena suerte!