Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

6 hours ago, Baka said:

Do you know why XRP is the only top 20 crypto that don't go up while other s going up ?

bigger market cap that those wich can be manipulated easily.

And more profesional traded than the ones with bigger market cap.

We´ve got four more months of up-down in a 5cnts range.

The markets are like EVOLUTION. The one´s not valid the evolution erased them...

:give_rose:

5 minutes ago, jorgerios said:

And more profesional traded than the ones with bigger market cap.

We´ve got four more months of up-down in a 5cnts range.

The markets are like EVOLUTION. The one´s not valid the evolution erased them...

:give_rose:

I'm thinking of putting some money (small amounts , all I can afford) but I have 100% in XRP but now I'm wondering if ADA/raven/BNB or LTC/ETH isn't a better idea.

They are all going up a lot every day/week/month, where as XRP isnt moving or even decrease.

Maybe putting in ADA and in 3 months trading it for XRP , hm

1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

Although I respect Tar and his TA's, which make sense like many others do at that moment, the market does not. Someone out of hundreds contestants will get the closest. I will start basing my buys and sells on Tar if he repeats this prediction succes a couple of times in a row ;)

I love it when someone on Tradeview does a correct prediction, gets all the credits and fails at the next one. The smartest thing is like Peter Brandt did, get one right on BTC, then stay silent for a whole year+ so he can't fail at the next one.

Till then I'll follow none, not even myself. Only the here and now.

I agree. As good as the estimations are sometimes one is not able to be correct all the times.

Another good example:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/1uvpayso-Most-obvious-buy-in-my-cryptocareer-Ripple-heading-to-the-sun/
And the wrong one afterwards:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/EZNF5t2z-XRP-reached-the-moon-Brace-for-impact-though-sun-is-up-next/

7 minutes ago, Baka said:

I'm thinking of putting some money (small amounts , all I can afford) but I have 100% in XRP but now I'm wondering if ADA/raven/BNB or LTC/ETH isn't a better idea.

They are all going up a lot every day/week/month, where as XRP isnt moving or even decrease.

I AM ALL IN ON XRP AMIGO!

it will be time to PLAY with the others players.

9 minutes ago, Baka said:

16 minutes ago, jorgerios said:

And more profesional traded than the ones with bigger market cap

BTC is still my favorite chart to keep up with, for obvious reasons...My question for anyone (with regards to BTC) is: "is there a particular threshold of volume that you're looking for" that would trigger a bull. I know I saw someone somewhere make a case for that in some utube. Can't remember who it was.

To me it's kinda weird to see this really slow rise in volume over this much time with no big price spike....and my thesis is that it's that the slope is so gradually rising as to not be that noticeable. 

Edited by dr_ed

1 hour ago, Baka said:

Well, I am all in on XRP, but I have a mining rig set up so I can mine Ravencoin, which I can do for free, since college campuses don't charge for electricity B) It's not a terribly amazing rig, since it only has 390x and a Radeon VII in it. But, it gives me enough to where I am getting a decent amount of RVN per day. That and I do CPU mining for Aeon or some other, super easy CPU mineable coins out there.

22 minutes ago, lauferdc01 said:

Well, I am all in on XRP, but I have a mining rig set up so I can mine Ravencoin, which I can do for free, since college campuses don't charge for electricity B) It's not a terribly amazing rig, since it only has 390x and a Radeon VII in it. But, it gives me enough to where I am getting a decent amount of RVN per day. That and I do CPU mining for Aeon or some other, super easy CPU mineable coins out there.

i see , but I don't think it's worth for me to get a computer that can min 

How much $ you can make / day? with those coins you min ?

Just now, Baka said:

i see , but I don't think it's worth for me to get a computer that can min 

How much $ you can make / day? with those coins you min ?

Well, given that the 390X is a fairly old card, about 4ish years old and the Radeon VII is fairly recent, I get about ~30+ mh/s, which equates to about 25 - 40 per day, which isn't bad, given that my electricity is free and my dorm's AC keeps the cards relatively nice and cool. It's not an exciting nor over-the-top build, but I did get what I paid for. Which... was actually just for gaming, and then I got bored and just left my computer on to mine RVN and AEON.

Which, for Aeon I only get like... 1 a day, but that's CPU mining for ya. And CPU mining on a Threadripper 1950x, which for Monero mining is suspiciously good at. Like 1000 - 1500 h/s good. Doesn't sound like a lot, but tied to GPU mining for Monero can actually add up.

3 minutes ago, lauferdc01 said:

Well, given that the 390X is a fairly old card, about 4ish years old and the Radeon VII is fairly recent, I get about ~30+ mh/s, which equates to about 25 - 40 per day, which isn't bad, given that my electricity is free and my dorm's AC keeps the cards relatively nice and cool. It's not an exciting nor over-the-top build, but I did get what I paid for. Which... was actually just for gaming, and then I got bored and just left my computer on to mine RVN and AEON.

Which, for Aeon I only get like... 1 a day, but that's CPU mining for ya. And CPU mining on a Threadripper 1950x, which for Monero mining is suspiciously good at. Like 1000 - 1500 h/s good. Doesn't sound like a lot, but tied to GPU mining for Monero can actually add up.

you get 25-40$ ? or raven coin ?

25-40$ is a lot !

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

you get 25-40$ ? or raven coin ?

25-40$ is a lot !

No, I get like 25 - 40 RVN per day, I probably should've clarified on that. But, given the way RVN is growing, it could end up being that way, haha. However, if you are using Radeon VII's you should probably mine a coin that is more AMD friendly than RVN. Ravencoin is more suited for Nvidia cards.

Though, with a card as powerful as the Radeon VII, I have ended up solving the block reward once or twice, netting me around ~200+ RVN or so. That card is the most powerful card for mining, currently, and if RVN was more AMD friendly, there could be some people with 480's coming out and mining the hell out of it.

Edited by lauferdc01

1 minute ago, lauferdc01 said:

No, I get like 25 - 40 RVN per day, I probably should've clarified on that. But, given the way RVN is growing, it could end up being that way, haha. However, if you are using Radeon VII's you should probably mine a coin that is more AMD friendly than RVN. Ravencoin is more suited for Nvidia cards.

tbh I don't know much about cards on computers , I ve got an iMac and I have since 10 years +

But I was interested in buying a mining rig last year but the price (1000-2000$) + the electricity price put me off 

2 minutes ago, Baka said:

tbh I don't know much about cards on computers , I ve got an iMac and I have since 10 years +

But I was interested in buying a mining rig last year but the price (1000-2000$) + the electricity price put me off 

Honestly, I am very conservative with my mining. I only use what I have and I just rely on the free electricity and the market prices going up to take care of me. Even though I get ~100+ or so per week, with the way RVN is going up, I really don't care how much I get, so long as it's a consistent stream of it. Having some is better than NOT having any. Who knows that one RVN could be worth $19,000+ (sarcasm). I mainly just used my PC for gaming, but re-purposed it for mining, since I feel the time is right for it. That and I already played enough of what was released lately to where I feel justified in mining, as a trade off for gaming for nothing.

@WillGetThere  March isn't over yet!!   But seriously as you can see I'm only extrapolating what could happen from what has happened.  Certainly I don't want anyone buying anything based on my say so.  As far as I'm concerned there are no "Experts" when it comes to Crypto.  Hell, Yahoo Finance is quoting a CCN article that is quoting "The Crypto Dog"  and using those price predictions as a headline.  So that goes to show the level of sophistication regarding crypto analysis

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-could-plunge-3-000-103253999.html

Timing is always the tricky part in everything.  I am still waiting on that explosive run up.  And no Absolutely no offense taken.  I can't very well be off by  50% and get offended when someone mentions it.   I enjoy the dialog of these groups and certainly value the differing opinions.