Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

24 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

BTC, LTC & XRP still inching along. Anyone else got that anxious feeling.  XRP is not even up a penny, my bags are overstuffed and I'm still thinking I haven't bought enough.  When this breaks out I know I'm gonna wish I bought more.

Bitcoin 9 14 19.png

Litecoin 9 14 19.png

XRP 9 14 19.png

Yes, I keep thinking I should be selling other things to buy more, like I can’t ever have enough

29 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

BTC, LTC & XRP still inching along. Anyone else got that anxious feeling.  XRP is not even up a penny, my bags are overstuffed and I'm still thinking I haven't bought enough.  When this breaks out I know I'm gonna wish I bought more.

Bitcoin 9 14 19.png

Litecoin 9 14 19.png

XRP 9 14 19.png

Hi Eric. What are the odds of BTC ATH being delayed (say to the end of 2021 or later)?

On another point - You stated couple of months ago that the bear market is officially over. Do you still think so? Are these sideway moves we have been experiencing for quite a while are part of a bull run? Or these sideways moves are some sort of accumulation phase within a bull run?

Many thanks. 

3 hours ago, Eric123 said:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/  Based on what has happened before, the Halving alone will cause the price to at least double and we will be well above the ATH by the time that happens. 

The halving will increase the stock to flow ratios of bitcoin which will fundamentally put a greater value on bitcoin based on scarcity. To what degree this gets speculated into the price of bitcoin prior to halving itself is open for.... well speculation.  

Extrapolating the past two Bitcoin halvings would mean steady growth should push ahead for several months, but history is a poor indication.

Bitcoin will only go up if buying pressure exceeds selling pressure. Despite the bullish reasons to make a case for the bull, there are always regulatory, geo-political, and manipulation risks that makes it far from guaranteed.

With that said I did buy some BTC and XRP yesterday.

As you guys know I use Litecoin as a leading indicator.  Litcoin is leading us out to the upside which is a good indication that when bitcoin breaks out it will be to the upside and drag the rest of the market with it.  Then we can start making our run up to around $17k have a slight pull back probably to $14k then back to our ATH. Then next year the fun begins.

Things are really tight for XRP, I expect a move soon.

9 15 19 Bitcoin.png

9 15 19 Litecoin.png

9 15 19 XRP.png

On 9/4/2019 at 12:21 PM, dr_ed said:

Isn't QNT one of Lark's pics (from before the recent BTC driven shrinkening)? Seems like he likes it. I occasionally watch his stuff, since he follows a wide range of alts.

Definitely has not gotten out of the channel......might be a bottom, might not.

By my way of looking at things, it's in a buy zone. If I wanted to own it, I'd chance a starter down here. It's plenty beat down. I try to average in before it gives the traders a buy signal...but that only works sometimes...       :)

Boom 💥 

14 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Boom 💥 

Thanks. Green shoots everywhere, looks like. I'm encouraged by the action in alts. I was just looking at Cosmos, which meets most of my criteria....     :)