Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

21 hours ago, Staigera said:

You know what they say;  throw hundred bags of **** at a dart board and its still **** that sticks.

Seeing as you are here in this thread, I’ve a magic 8 ball just waiting to be shook, let me know if you want to ask the first question 👍

52 minutes ago, MQB said:

How about we just jump into iota/hot which have way better salability, speed and transaction fee?

So many, many good choices, only limiting factor is how much fiat I have to spend. I truly do feel that way. 

Iota has had one big move of about 20X already, if memory serves.

HOT has a founder who is known now to sell into rallies, unfortunately...as long as he does that the upside is going to be limited.

Both good coins, regardless.

Edited by dr_ed

9 hours ago, Staigera said:

Why what makes you think in the next few months something is going to happen?

Haven’t you read ANY of this thread?   There’s posts to this exact point all the way through.  Many by the good Dr.

This reminds me of the smart arse in the class that says ‘Yeah, but why?’ to every explanation...  not because he wants the answer,  but just to rile the teacher.

4 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Haven’t you read ANY of this thread?   There’s posts to this exact point all the way through.  Many by the good Dr.

This reminds me of the smart arse in the class that says ‘Yeah, but why?’ to every explanation...  not because he wants the answer,  but just to rile the teacher.

Price isn’t doing good and he’s frustrated and attacks anything positive on this forum, unfortunately this thread has become a beacon of light he wants to extinguish...,. Sad 😞 

33 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

OOL. LMAO.

Tomorrow( I think) is the last day US customers on Binance can sell coins like TRX and VET. I do think that worried hodlrs dumping their coin has been a big part of the recent weakness we've seen on those.  I will be looking to see how long it takes for all the ripples from that rock-in-the-pond to smooth out. Probably a few more days at least.

Uphold listed TRX but isn't allowing US customers to buy it. I expect the same will apply to VET, if they list it, since it's quite likely to be deemed a security by US regulators. Disappointing to me as Uphold is my favorite on-ramp for fiat.

Kucoin is pumping tonight. My expectation is that it will be the next BNB type story, once more people recognize it has many of the same things going for it, but maybe without so much manipulation.  And it has profit sharing. I'm banking 1 KCS/day on average from my stack. Not big money at present prices, but maybe we get there.

For now US customers can buy and sell VET and TRX on Kucoin and Bitrue. That's about it, AFAIK.

The Binance US announcement today was a big yawn to me. I don't need a new place to buy or sell BTC, ETH, and XRP.  CZ will have to give me a damn good incentive to play on that playground. I think the move to close his main exchange to US customers and open a "US legit" exchange has hurt and will continue to hurt Binance.

I guess he can always print more Tether, right?     :)

I'm following your charts with interest,  but I haven't been posting mine just because you guys  are covering the bases very well,  and and it's been dead boring for the most part. I'll get back to it as soon as we see some real action.

Edited by dr_ed

5 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Ever tried how far you can go when the needles in the red and you are passing a gas station?  Gripping stuff, one way or another you’ll know the next time how far it will take you

Disclaimer: This is in no way a metaphor in the price action of BTC, BTW 

Around 50 more miles.

Sorry, too late the 8 ball’s answer was WTF is @Staigera 😂 true story, kiddo 

like a vegan at a BBQ, making noise but nobody’s listening 🤣😂 

Ah yes, and you must be the the obese ''cook'' behind the grill laughing so hard about his own jokes he doesn't notice his wife flirting with the vegan :*

Edited by Staigera

Price isn’t doing good and he’s frustrated and attacks anything positive on this forum, unfortunately this thread has become a beacon of light he wants to extinguish...,. Sad 😞 

If this tread is your beacon of light then surely you must have a dark life i feel truly sorry for you.

Your pathetic attempt at trying to troll me is even sadder, wow a new low has been reached.

5 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

No i haven't, i leave the i read every post 24/7 on this forum to you.

Reminds me of the kid that likes to sit right in front of the teacher.

58 minutes ago, Staigera said:

No i haven't, i leave the i read every post 24/7 on this forum to you.

Reminds me of the kid that likes to sit right in front of the teacher.

So you knew enough to be able to be poking fun at TA in general as part of the threads content but couldn’t guess why he thought it would be going up soonish?

If there is any trolling going on here it’s fairly clear who is doing it.

5 hours ago, Staigera said:

If this tread is your beacon of light then surely you must have a dark life i feel truly sorry for you.

Your pathetic attempt at trying to troll me is even sadder, wow a new low has been reached.

no! Get with it, Kiddo  It's what you perceive to be a "beacon of light"  and it draws your negativity in like a moth to the light. Anyway enough about you and lets get back to the thread. If you want me to troll you then start a thread and I shall come and troll if I feel it's worthy of my time

4 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

no! Get with it, Kiddo  It's what you perceive to be a "beacon of light"  and it draws your negativity in like a moth to the light. Anyway enough about you and lets get back to the thread. If you want me to troll you then start a thread and I shall come and troll if I feel it's worthy of my time

Sounds like my 6 year old niece ''No, you!''  :spinlol: