Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

27 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Not that I know of but if you figure one out let me know.  Crytpo always seems to surprise to the upside and to the downside.  Picking an exit is much harder than picking an entry.  

@K41105 We'll see.

You also predicted xrp was gonna moon "in a few days/weeks" after the bitcoin rally in June/July but it ended up tanking more...

8 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

You also predicted xrp was gonna moon "in a few days/weeks" after the bitcoin rally in June/July but it ended up tanking more...

speculation noun [C or U] (GUESS)

1. The activity of guessing possible answers to a question without having enough information to be certain.

2. Continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature.

3. A message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence.

32 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@DD_XRP  If the pattern holds - and (I charted this earlier in this thread)

ATH by end of November/December 2019 - that's the start of the bull market - bull market continues for the next 10-12 months then goes parabolic.  Give or take.

If it works out like this, I will...

Well I don't know what I would do in fact :D

At least I will have a new hero :D

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@DD_XRP  If the pattern holds - and (I charted this earlier in this thread)

ATH by end of November/December 2019 - that's the start of the bull market - bull market continues for the next 10-12 months then goes parabolic.  Give or take.

$20-$30 toward the end of 2020? 

Going parabolic at the end of an 11 month bull run? Sounds like a repeat of 2017 

2 hours ago, XRPboi said:

Sounds like a repeat of 2017 

Hopefully more dramatic to the upside than last time.   But not Just 2017 

2010, 2011, 2013 & 2017

Bitcoin's price cycles

.08 to $36 to $2

$2 to $200 to $50

$50 to $1,160 to $150

$150 to $19,000 to $3,200

$3,200 to ???

https://freewallet.org/blog/bitcoin-price-cycles

28 minutes ago, MQB said:

$3200 to $41500 to $65000

not sure why it would do different than previous bull runs.... it would look something more like $3200 to $400,000 to $20,000

Seems like each run there was a 2,000% or higher increase.  2,000 being the low number.  Bitcoin could be well above 400k IMO.

4 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Hopefully more dramatic to the upside than last time.   But not Just 2017 

2010, 2011, 2013 & 2017

Bitcoin's price cycles

.08 to $36 to $2

$2 to $200 to $50

$50 to $1,160 to $150

$150 to $19,000 to $3,200

$3,200 to ???

https://freewallet.org/blog/bitcoin-price-cycles

Didn't Bitcoin reach it's maximum roof at 20k? Where it broke it's neck from all the difficulties it was going throw. How do you think it can pass it's ath when it couldn't even be stable at 20k last time?

3 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Didn't Bitcoin reach it's maximum roof at 20k? Where it broke it's neck from all the difficulties it was going throw. How do you think it can pass it's ath when it couldn't even be stable at 20k last time?

Did you think the same thing when bitcoin topped out at $36 in 2010 or when it topped out at $200 in 2011 or when it topped out at $1,160 in 2013??  No I doubt you did, because you probably just FOMO'd into the market at the end of 2017 when you heard about crypto on CNBC.

Well bitcoin wasn't stable at $36 in 2010 but that didn't seem to stop it from going up 280X from then till now and we're in a bear market no less. 

What I don't get about XRP supporters is how they hate on Bitcoin as if once Bitcoin goes down those investors will pile into XRP.  That's like saying my car no longer works I guess I'll buy a boat.  XRP has it's own thing going but it is not a substitute for Bitcoin. 

Also and I don't know why XRP supporters don't get this - the best thing that can happen to XRP is that Bitcoin Succeeds.  The worst thing that can happen to XRP is that Bitcoin fails. 

25 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Did you think the same thing when bitcoin topped out at $36 in 2010 or when it topped out at $200 in 2011 or when it topped out at $1,160 in 2013??  No I doubt you did, because you probably just FOMO'd into the market at the end of 2017 when you heard about crypto on CNBC.

Well bitcoin wasn't stable at $36 in 2010 but that didn't seem to stop it from going up 280X from then till now and we're in a bear market no less. 

What I don't get about XRP supporters is how they hate on Bitcoin as if once Bitcoin goes down those investors will pile into XRP.  That's like saying my car no longer works I guess I'll buy a boat.  XRP has it's own thing going but it is not a substitute for Bitcoin. 

Also and I don't know why XRP supporters don't get this - the best thing that can happen to XRP is that Bitcoin Succeeds.  The worst thing that can happen to XRP is that Bitcoin fails. 

I don't get how someone can make so many assumptions from a post I made asking you a question.

First off all Eric, I didn't fomo in anything besides my GF that's another kind of foam tho.  

Are you seriously comparing a a rise to 36$ with the same amount of money and pressure on it as a rise to 20k? LOL!!!!! XD

And who said anything about me wanting BTC to fail even the BTC wales saw BTC died at 20k because everything was basically back logged. 

With what mind set are you reading a post dude lmao.

kinda uderstand why you have been wrong so many times with your TA when you think I want BTC dead when i simply asked you a question how you think it can pass it's ATH when it almost burned CRASHED last time.

Sheesh 

Edited by Staigera

9 hours ago, Cooliozxrp said:

You know what they say;  throw hundred bags of **** at a dart board and its still **** that sticks.