Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

Posted Images

@Eric123 that sounds great to me.  What would you suggest the main indicators of a new ATH or soon reversal are?   Say we’re hoping for $20 but xrp runs up to $9 and that ended up being ATH instead of going to $20.  Are there any things to indicate a reversal so people like myself don’t get burned by holding too long like in 2017? 

Lol. Hopefully you’re still posting here when that time comes 

5 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

Are there any things to indicate a reversal so people like myself don’t get burned by holding too long like in 2017? 

Not that I know of but if you figure one out let me know.  Crytpo always seems to surprise to the upside and to the downside.  Picking an exit is much harder than picking an entry.  

@K41105 We'll see.

27 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Not that I know of but if you figure one out let me know.  Crytpo always seems to surprise to the upside and to the downside.  Picking an exit is much harder than picking an entry.  

@K41105 We'll see.

You also predicted xrp was gonna moon "in a few days/weeks" after the bitcoin rally in June/July but it ended up tanking more...

8 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

You also predicted xrp was gonna moon "in a few days/weeks" after the bitcoin rally in June/July but it ended up tanking more...

speculation noun [C or U] (GUESS)

1. The activity of guessing possible answers to a question without having enough information to be certain.

2. Continuous and profound contemplation or musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature.

3. A message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence.

32 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@DD_XRP  If the pattern holds - and (I charted this earlier in this thread)

ATH by end of November/December 2019 - that's the start of the bull market - bull market continues for the next 10-12 months then goes parabolic.  Give or take.

If it works out like this, I will...

Well I don't know what I would do in fact :D

At least I will have a new hero :D

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

@DD_XRP  If the pattern holds - and (I charted this earlier in this thread)

ATH by end of November/December 2019 - that's the start of the bull market - bull market continues for the next 10-12 months then goes parabolic.  Give or take.

$20-$30 toward the end of 2020? 

Going parabolic at the end of an 11 month bull run? Sounds like a repeat of 2017 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.