Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

34 minutes ago, eggsarepeas said:

Again, it's a theory. And the first time I heard it, I argued against it with fervor. But the more I've observed, the more I have become a believer.

Surely it would depend on the circumstance. News makers will pick up on what the markets are doing, certainly. But the whole world runs on the structure of a conversation. The one controlling the message goes back and forth in a sophisticated pattern of turn taking among multiple parties. So to mix metaphors, the one in the driver’s seat is not always the same.

9 hours ago, dr_ed said:

That would equate to .22 US.  That is where the very strongest long term support would be, at the moment.....about where we started from after XRP's first run.

Actually that would not be a terribly  big deal, as I see it.....as long as it were to hold there. A drop down into the teens that didn't immediately reverse and break out to the upside WOULD worry me, because technically it means we could go much lower......

We look at this chart of XRP/BTC fairly preferentially, because XRP has a prior habit of dropping very low against BTC and then making huge gains. This is, of course, what we're hoping to see happen soon, since the dropping part is well underway....hopefully nearly over. I keep trying to see a bottom. Technically there is no real way to call a bottom until after the fact.

So you agree with her that her comments about dropping to 32c AUD or 22c USD is possible? 

9 hours ago, Eric123 said:

We're at .39 AUD now  - Bitcoin price is rising and probably go higher.  A lot of good news happening in the market. The MACD for XRP is positive on the Day chart.  XRP does it's own thing but I don't see why the price of XRP would fall at all.

Well I hope I know how she come up with that but I really hope she is wrong. Because I don’t know what I am gonna do if she is right. 

18 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

So you agree with her that her comments about dropping to 32c AUD or 22c USD is possible? 

Well I hope I know how she come up with that but I really hope she is wrong. Because I don’t know what I am gonna do if she is right. 

I do. Youre going to come to this forum and cry about your investment.

3 hours ago, Johno said:

Surely it would depend on the circumstance. News makers will pick up on what the markets are doing, certainly. But the whole world runs on the structure of a conversation. The one controlling the message goes back and forth in a sophisticated pattern of turn taking among multiple parties. So to mix metaphors, the one in the driver’s seat is not always the same.

A light read regarding this theory, if you’re interested:

https://www.elliottwave.com/Articles/2017/02/22/19/23/The-Myth-of-Shocks?sc_camp=499256D852404F90AB92F109BE63DD71

1 hour ago, PhiGuy said:

Hmm...

xrpchannel30k.png

In 2017, Crypto in general hit a paradigm shift by 'relatively' becoming mainstream and was supplied with many new investors instigating meteoritic price gains.  I still think there can be another emotionally driven run at the help of bitcoin, but it is still hard to decipher if XRP can match triple digits in a short time frame given that there are too many people watching it, use cases aside.  Of course anything is possible.

Edited by ManBearPig

48 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

I do. Youre going to come to this forum and cry about your investment.

Crying over a 52% paper lose? Yeah right. 

You should see some of my other investment.

43 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Its sooo easy to make money, everything must go up! Easy money! I also like to take out hopium number out of my ass

Just offering some macro for additional perspective;  short-term TA, not unlike some members in here, can be rather myopic...

Edited by PhiGuy