Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Ledger payment volume up this morning, which I suppose can be attributed to the dump yesterday more than anything. 

182488186_ScreenShot2019-08-29at7_26_20AM.thumb.png.dc1ce47fb25ff422ac952ab1f528fa90.png

Staying with the same price, it got doubled. Something new?

Also looking at the payments charts you can see there is huge peak.

20190830_083043.jpg

Edited by FixMK
Payment charts

Well we're at day 10.  Looks like prices have stabilized (for now). 

I know these downturns take the wind out of everyone's sails and people start getting depressed whenever these "sky is falling" price drops happen, no matter how often they seem to happen.  Take heart guys there is so much good news in the the whole crypto space and so much infrastructure being built and investment in the space that it is an inevitability that prices will appreciate dramatically.  If I had to guess I'd say the the recent price decline has something to do with Bakkt but who knows.  Anyway still keeping an eye on the chart.  Probably make some more XRP purchases next week if XRP says below .30.

bitcoin 8 30 19.png

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, FixMK said:

Staying with the same price, it got doubled. Something new?

Also looking at the payments charts you can see there is huge peak.

20190830_083043.jpg

Thanks. Day off. I slept in. As you can see from the other comments, we have to look for whale wallet moves as a fake-out.....

Payment volume up could be rising utility...but it could be lots of coin moving to an exchange....at least it's very noticeable still, at this stage the game.

People can and do track these big wallet moves.....and the most likely thing when one happens is a lot of selling. So look for some, I'd say.

I am averaging down as best I can given my current lack of investable cash. I think it's still a great time to accumulate if your bags aren't full. But that's just my opinion,

Edited by dr_ed

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

Thanks. Day off. I slept in. As you can see from the other comments, we have to look for whale wallet moves as a fake-out.....

Payment volume up could be rising utility...but it could be lots of coin moving to an exchange....at least it's very noticeable still, at this stage the game.

People can and do track these big wallet moves.....and the most likely thing when one happens is a lot of selling. So look for some, I'd say.

I am averaging down as best I can given my current lack of investable cash. I think it's still a great time to accumulate if your bags aren't full. But that's just my opinion,

Can’t blame you, TBH FOMO even through these hard days have stopped me from moving 90% even for a quick buck 

Truth be told I didn’t enter this market to day/week trade so I’m happy to suck it up until the good times return 

9 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Day 11

About average Bitcoin price behavior for August. I find the similarities between the August 2019 chart and August 2016 chart I posted to be very encouraging.

I'm expecting we won't have to wait much longer for upside movement.

The potential for bitcoin notwithstanding, I still think XRP is the best buy in crypto right now.  Weekly encouraging news and only downward movement. 

XRP was able to hit $3.85 before on pure hype.  The next run should bring us to a multiple of that price.

Regarding that XRP ATH of $3.85. As of today it has been 604 days since XRP hit that price on January 4, 2018 (per con market cap).   So we have been suffering for a while.  Not saying we are due, but we are due.  Also regarding how fast XRP's price can move.  On December 11, 2017 - just  34 days prior to that ATH - XRP's price was .235. which is  .02 below where we are now.  So yeah if you are not already positioned when this starts to move you're gonna miss it (or a significant part of it  - like a 10x move)

I'm beginning to sound like an XRP fanboy.  (I'm not, but when you see the good news on this project, I start to think that the fanboys might be on to something.)

Bitcoin 8 31 2019.png

Is Blackrock's CEO an XRP fanboy?

It's the Labor Day holiday in the US on Monday. My payroll pays out on Tuesday.

Today's the 31st, and the ledger payment volume is on the low side. Maybe Tuesday and Wednesday next week will see a  utility driven spike. Because of the holiday, Monday probably won't be a big day for sending money home. 

1919635160_ScreenShot2019-08-31at11_08_20AM.png.cd9e3a727a85dde76cc90ad487d4a87b.png

BTC looks good for a trade here, at least. To me anyway.. If I were a trader.

I've been building my XRP back up for the last 3-4 days..My current plan is to continue to add until we see if we get a late September move.

240905073_ScreenShot2019-08-31at11_17_05AM.thumb.png.057eb7261fc18078a6723406ea002c7e.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, curvicurvi said:

Is Blackrock's CEO an XRP fanboy?

Is he??? I hope so.  The only coin I've heard him mention is Libra. 

The fanboys may be on to something, I hope they are.  But usually they use the fact that XRP is never mentioned to prove that XRP is the coin that CEO's are alluding to.

Kinda like this.

"Scarlet  Johansson  is in love with me"

"She's never ever even mentioned your name!"

"See. told you she was in love with me!!"

Edited by Eric123

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Day 11

About average Bitcoin price behavior for August. I find the similarities between the August 2019 chart and August 2016 chart I posted to be very encouraging.

I'm expecting we won't have to wait much longer for upside movement.

The potential for bitcoin notwithstanding, I still think XRP is the best buy in crypto right now.  Weekly encouraging news and only downward movement. 

XRP was able to hit $3.85 before on pure hype.  The next run should bring us to a multiple of that price.

Regarding that XRP ATH of $3.85. As of today it has been 604 days since XRP hit that price on January 4, 2018 (per con market cap).   So we have been suffering for a while.  Not saying we are due, but we are due.  Also regarding how fast XRP's price can move.  On December 11, 2017 - just  34 days prior to that ATH - XRP's price was .235. which is  .02 below where we are now.  So yeah if you are not already positioned when this starts to move you're gonna miss it (or a significant part of it  - like a 10x move)

I'm beginning to sound like a XRP fanboy.  (I'm not, but when you see the good news on this project, I start to think that the fanboys might be on to something.)

Bitcoin 8 31 2019.png

well this XRP fanboy gives you a big like for that post...you are more bullish than I am!