Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

16 hours ago, VanGogh said:

bigger moves will start happening mid summer as big money enters safely after regulation and infrastructure is more secure.

How do you know? Any links/materials to justify your assumptions? 

2 hours ago, WillGetThere said:

How do you know? Any links/materials to justify your assumptions? 

I don't know. I'm not sure anybody really "knows" definitively. I base my opinion on the things I've read such as SBI is now moved to July because of regulation, Baak has been put off until about that time as well, and the list goes on of similar things coming together around that time. Russia is setting June as its deadline for regulation. The geopolitical things shaping up in Iran and Venezuela. With all this I believe that bigger money is slowly accumulating. As regulations become more defined, storage or custody solutions for institutional investors are built into the infrastructure now being built by Fidelity, Baak, etc., and insurance begins to cover these digital assets—hedge funds will be able to legally invest their clients' retirement accounts into digital assets, which will further raise the price. Once these things are established (hopefully starting around July) then retail will begin to open their eyes to it and utility will begin to take hold with banks and such. I am generally overly optimistic, but again this is just my opinion. I still see this all as just the beginning, but I feel like it is the beginning of the end for the average investor to be able to get cheap digital assets. Don't take my word for it!

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Well the Volatility and Volume have both dried up.  Still waiting for that move $400 on over 30k volume, expected it would have happened by yesterday. Still expecting it to happen, Soon!  Any minute now!

bitcon wednesday.png

Do you expect 1$ for end of 2019?

3 hours ago, Raekwon said:

Both attempts to pump and dump are being rejected.

Technically yes.

But we've been pump rejected from the resistance triangle since 21-09-18

If I take from the daily chart the unique bull hammer in the pennant it's on 14th august 18' 

And this huge spike matches with the end off the pennant

i'm just getting ready just in case :hunter:

kF5OteLR

I know I'm not the only one who's been wondering about recent XRP accumulation for the last few weeks. You barely see any price action and ifs you do it's within a cent or two. Do you know what followed the other 3 times we've encountered similar movement from XRP price? Yes, we had an enormous price action thereafter which resulted in more than 38,000% value increase back in 2017 

When moon? When breakout? 

Wouldn't we all want to know that! As you see from my XRP  analysis below, we should be very close to it and I mean weeks if not days away. We have seen likely golden cross on 7H chart, we also see major 15 Month pattern which is coming to completion and has actually already completed on few other charts I did earlier and that breakout came with sideways accumulation. Well is that good news or no? With being unable to provide a 100% certain answer to this question all I can say is that I am leaning more bullish vs bearish , and NO, I'm answering this question 100% free from any bias, strictly looking and citing what you and I see on this chart. With approach of Singapore Blockchain Summit / Money 20/20 Conference March 19 - 21 I see it as superb opportunity for potential price rise.