Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

33 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Day 4 of my failed prediction (I don't think I'll get to day 10)

Bitcoin was subject to a Bart Simpson and 1/2 on the minute chart driving the price down $500 in 4 minutes to $9.8k.  We are just about $10k give or take,  just below at the moment. Low volume day.

XRP chart was looking promising for a little bit but lets face it bitcoin is controlling everything right now.

Playing the waiting game.

8 24 19 minute.png

8 24 19 daily.png

8 24 19 xrp.png

I think moves like this are when the manipulation really shows. Price starts climbing and then gets dumped right back down? I'm not sure what the goal is but we will definitely see.

Posted (edited)

Coming up on two years of dollar cost averaging (weighted more towards the back half of that time frame thankfully)! Most of it currently being injected into BTC and XRP.  Agree that it is entirely a bitcoin world right now.

Edited by ManBearPig

1 hour ago, ManBearPig said:

Coming up on two years of dollar cost averaging (weighted more towards the back half of that time frame thankfully)! Most of it currently being injected into BTC and XRP.  Agree that it is entirely a bitcoin world right now.

On the thing I said about Coinbase asking questions? I think maybe it's just transactions over a certain size, because I just did a smaller one and they didn't ask.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

@dr_ed very interesting.  I wonder what it means. It was just super low, now back up 

Well, it could be from a big whale move....trading volume is on the low side.

I'm just waiting to see if it trends higher longer term....... and if it gets a repeating 1st of the month boost. If so......either or both  of those patterns should be an indicator for rising utility. 

Subsequent conversations with knowledgable folks since I posted the screenshot indicate the big bump in ledger volume is from a single Chinese wallet move...which could signal a dump coming...fyi.

Edited by dr_ed

I'm really not sweating this low priced moment of the market. Waiting till the crypto space becomes easily available to the mainstream consumer and then It'll definitely hit the fan IMO.

16 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Well, it could be from a big whale move....trading volume is on the low side.

I'm just waiting to see if it trends higher longer term....... and if it gets a repeating 1st of the month boost. If so......either or both  of those patterns should be an indicator for rising utility. 

Subsequent conversations with knowledgable folks since I posted the screenshot indicate the big bump in ledger volume is from a single Chinese wallet move...which could signal a dump coming...fyi.

Still don’t understand he way you record this.

xRapid goes as follows..

1 payment, 2 trades. So how is this ratio of a higher payment volume indicative of xRapid usage, to me it doesn’t mean much of anything, should be the opposite. Or am I thinking completely wrong.

Day 5 of my failed prediction.

Bitcoin got a mini pump on the minute chart moving us up a percent.  Volume has been decreasing with price. Once volume ramps up price movement should be dramatic.

On a positive note,  XRP is out of the downtrend that started June 22nd. The MACD has turned positive on the Daily chart for XRP and Litecoin, not that I expect any big movements before bitcoin moves.

8 25 19 bitcoin.png

litecoin 8 25.png

XRP 8 25 19.png

Next week it BTC can hold this price and move higher or I expect it to drop lower.  Hoping it goes higher 10800 then 11000 in two weeks. 

Posted (edited)

Alt Coin Report on TRX.

With one very short exception the cloud has been red on TRX/BTC since mid-June. I hesitate to predict anything, but it looks to have found its bottom. Waiting on a good breakout to confirm.

1045616281_ScreenShot2019-08-25at10_40_21AM.thumb.png.16d58be0fdbaf9f86a0c9521ab6f86f0.png

Edited by dr_ed

Posted (edited)

VET/BTC turned up but now it's backtesting support....looks fairly safe to call a bottom too, though.

Neither VET nor TRX has really broken out, and it's too early to know for sure, but I like the charts. Many other alts look similar.

1731712216_ScreenShot2019-08-25at10_48_42AM.thumb.png.9c79598df16f302dabbcbf5e13953d14.png

Edited by dr_ed

Posted (edited)

The interesting thing about XRP/BTC is that the the momentum is WAY down.....the cloud is so skinny. Basing for a move. I'd expect some kind of sudden move, could be down, but could be up too, now. This is a chart of the calm before the storm imho.25239581_ScreenShot2019-08-25at10_56_35AM.thumb.png.326716c4e3753da0c4135b002b12f1d9.png

Edited by dr_ed