Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

9 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

Brad was right at least once in a lifetime, 99% coins will die. Was he including XRP among them? He only knows. 

Why are you here? You offer nothing but hypothetical skulduggery concerning ripple, you seem to revel in the stagnant price while seemingly holding bags of XRP

yes, to offer a contrarian view to the people around you, but I’ve never seen you do anything different, just seem to always be there to champion the negatives and never the positive 

13 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

I hope so. On the other hand, we may just see bitcoin going up while alts go sideways in USD value,  followed by them going down when bitcoin retraces. Don't wanna spread fear but that is what's been happening quite a bit lately.

On the flip side, bitcoin dominance is approaching resistance and alts are oversold big time. They have to bounce at some point.

Agree, not been looking good for the ALT market since BTC dropped to 9k. Market sentiment is not what I expected, for sure. 

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Using the August 14, 2018 low we are still in good shape.  @MoltenI'm gonna say we bounce and with we don't break that line which is at .287

XRP 8 9 19.png

I've got it right at $0.289 and we did bounce off of it, but not with the gusto that I would have liked to see.  I hope you're right.  This is a very long pattern to break out of and that will not be good.  Let's take a look at it on the 15 min.

IHKn4yVv

4 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

The weather isn’t too bad, it may get a little chilly though at night. 

We got all the way down to 28C last night.....positively frigid.

The is the time of year when our giant central air conditioners break down int this part of the world . We have two, one for the main part of the house and one for the upstairs bedrooms.

The big one blew a capacitor three nights ago.  No big deal, happens around here a lot. Just glad it wasn't a compressor. Those cost real money.

2 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I'm debating flipping my TRX for VET.....it's not something I really want to do, but it might be prudent. Someone told me that Bittrex still lets US citizens trade TRX. With Binance gone, that's my only access. I'm not on Bitrue, as of yet anyway.

Bittrex already went through a round of  delisting so it is cautiously something to keep an eye on.  Bitrue has worked so far so good with the exception of the temporary freeze after their hacking of ADA wallets a couple months ago.

Edited by ManBearPig

1 hour ago, djdhrubs said:

I hope so. On the other hand, we may just see bitcoin going up while alts go sideways in USD value,  followed by them going down when bitcoin retraces. Don't wanna spread fear but that is what's been happening quite a bit lately.

On the flip side, bitcoin dominance is approaching resistance and alts are oversold big time. They have to bounce at some point.

What percentage is considered to be resistance for BTC's dominance? 

3 minutes ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

What percentage is considered to be resistance for BTC's dominance? 

Around 70-75% I think. We’re around there now. People are actually trading based on the dominance chart, drawing support and resistance and looking at indicators etc on that chart. I haven’t but am told it works pretty well for timing flipping between alts and bitcoin.

4 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Around 70-75% I think. We’re around there now. People are actually trading based on the dominance chart, drawing support and resistance and looking at indicators etc on that chart. I haven’t but am told it works pretty well for timing flipping between alts and bitcoin.

Nearing 70% compared to 49% end of 2018, that’s a big rise 😳

46 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

I thought resistance was around 85% at least from what I remember back to 2016.

4 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

63333.jpg.40a84615b14da2479f4e622a0c4c3d06.jpg

What's the consensus about that calculator? I put in a billion in daily volume and just guessed some of the other numbers lol. A billion = .001 trillion I think.

18 usd?

Store of value field seems to be the one that really effects the price prediction

17 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

Store of value field seems to be the one that really effects the price prediction

That is not the conclusion I drew.

I think the second number you need to input  is the real conundrum....and it can make the results skew wildly.....because  it might not even be days, as the Mitchnick paper suggests. It could be seconds. 

Per usual @Eric123 appears to be right.  It really is impressive to see how these trends hold water.  We're drawing lines from 2017 to today and it really did bounce hard!  The latest green candle has some nice volume to it too.  Watching closely and still wary but.... so far so good.

Yw7eNJhY

13 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Why are you here? You offer nothing but hypothetical skulduggery concerning ripple, you seem to revel in the stagnant price while seemingly holding bags of XRP

yes, to offer a contrarian view to the people around you, but I’ve never seen you do anything different, just seem to always be there to champion the negatives and never the positive 

I only quoted Brad's words which I agree with btw. If you don't like my posts just ignore.

You are no one to tell me if I should be here or not. If you think your posts make a difference to the ecosystem you are just lying to yourself. 

What you won't see me doing is to pump news or lie about the future of XRP. Not everyone can say the same.