Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

5 hours ago, dr_ed said:

BTC has been gently nudged above resistance on low volume.......the AO says momentum is positive and building...I expect another pump coming.

642105032_ScreenShot2019-08-08at6_53_25AM.thumb.png.db3c00698285ee2c487807d61fd77ac2.png

Liking the way that looks over 4 months, and especially the bullish cross into the August bloom.

Alts just continuing to bleed slowly, ignoring them for now.  XRP is the exception as by now, I have been conditioned to expect 0.31 purgatory.

Edited by ManBearPig
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys for those of you that got in late 2017, this is what the beginning of a Bull Market feels like.  There will be ups and downs of course, but it will get much crazier with much higher valuatio

Just taking the time to say a huge thank you to you @Eric123. I have been reading this thread daily for a long time now. I don't often sign in to post something so this thank you and acknowledgment of

I was a bit bored, so I decided to analyse the reactions in the first 404(!) pages of this thread. In those 404 pages, 3938 comments received a reaction, and in total there were 11515 reactions g

13 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I started to say marriage, but that's a cheap shot.....    :)

My post count is three once you deduct the cheap shots...    :)