Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

24 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

XRP stretched to the downside, an opportunity for a bounce, but still not getting bought.  The pressure is to the upside, but it doesn't look that strong yet.

1386803767_ScreenShot2019-08-05at10_44_08AM.thumb.png.1de9a263c67d8c37a1a1953b0e71fed3.png

The BTC/XRP chart has been defying all logic for a while now doc :lol:

3 minutes ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

The BTC/XRP chart has been defying all logic for a while now doc :lol:

I've been away from it all for a couple days. Can't believe we're at 2770 sats! The horror.

We must be very close to touching that long-term trend line on the xrp/btc chart? The one we always bounce off of with a huge rise.

Edited by baobeiiiii

16 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I've been away from it all for a couple days. Can't believe we're at 2770 sats! The horror.

We must be very close to touching that long-term trend line on the xrp/btc chart? The one we always bounce off of with a huge rise.

I doubt it (bouncing off with a huge rise), but consider me a pessimist. I feel as if something greater/fishy is at play here. It does not make sense anymore to see us gain a few percent (1-2%) every time most of the top coins turn green. We haven't had a decent gain in a pretty long time, while other coins have gained substantially on modest news.  

Edited by PactaSuntServanda

35 minutes ago, PactaSuntServanda said:

I doubt it (bouncing off with a huge rise), but consider me a pessimist. I feel as if something greater/fishy is at play here. It does not make sense anymore to see us gain a few percent (1-2%) every time most of the top coins turn green. We haven't had a decent gain in a pretty long time, while other coins have gained substantially on modest news.  

I consider it more a matter of slow progress on the regulatory front, which is delaying everything....and also the whole Tether inflation problem driving BTC preferentially.

I also doubt we see an instant huge rise off the LT trend line.. XRP will continue to be a nerve-wracking waiting game.

One thing I'm convinced of......when XRP does move big (and it will) it will be a surprise and it will move fast and it'll be hard to get in if we aren't already in.

As of now I am seriously invested in three good alt coins that are currently seriously beat down.....XRP, VET, and TRX.  My XRP and VET bags are full, and I'm adding a bit more TRX. When that bag is full, I'll think about chasing the usual suspects.

My strategy is always to (a) identify the best long term investments and (b) buy them on weakness, not on strength. We probably have 2-3 more years in this market cycle. Alt coins are not dead......they will have their day. It's a good time to DCA and build positions in a variety of projects.

The earliest possible rise should be before swell in November.

If not, then when BTC passes ATH a second time.

If not again, XRP is dead and we call it a cycle.