Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Correction to my previous post.

Apparently LedgerX futures have not yet been approved by the CFTC yet.  

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-cftc-did-not-yet-approve-ledgerx-physically-settled-bitcoin-futures

@Ryyy20 thanks for the heads up.

BTC has shifted momentum into positive territory, which was expected....now we see if it can break well above the top of the green cloud. So far it's looking more bullish that I figured...what happens now depends on whether the positive momentum can kick in....watching the AO to gauge that.

1585319001_ScreenShot2019-08-01at10_51_07AM.thumb.png.3db57e6c1a2c168160564adc067baef9.png

2 minutes ago, Zerpppppp said:

Still probably gotta wait till start of Sept for proper action. Everyone to busy with chilling at the beach 

Certainly there is something to that....but as August progresses, maybe we see some buyers come in. 

Posted (edited)

Finally a slow day at work....I'll post a few interesting charts that have nothing to do with XRP....I do think alt season (when it does come, and it will) will likely affect many coins that have been smacked hard. Including XRP, fwiw.

TRX here looks like it MIGHT be making a bottom. My mentor told me to hold out for .015-ish....but I hope we don't go there. I think it looks like a decent time to start averaging in, if one wanted to build a TRX position.  We have given back a whole lot.....I hodled through the drawdown, buoyed by what I think are good staking rewards.....

It looks like XRP....below support, but barely. Where is the Cavalry? 

Here's zoomed out to a long term view......

1415637969_ScreenShot2019-08-01at11_09_13AM.thumb.png.752a9c52f9d4106c8fb08832e30413f7.png

It could go either way....but it's in a good buy zone technically for hodlers.....more so than my other coins.

Edited by dr_ed

Alright, I would have to say that this is our last stand on the XRPBTC chart.  Switched to daily and we are right at the support line.  If we break down from here, I would expect us to go much lower.  Funny all the drama on the XRPBTC chart, while XRPUSD slumbers away between 31-32 cents.  Right now, it doesn't seem that XRP has any fight left in it...

XmjFCg1y

Agree.

But maybe the Cavalry IS coming. Sometimes there is a little lag when we all see what looks like a sea change....but it doesn't quite happen on schedule.

This is what I meant when I said those selling the XRP/BTC might be premature.

@Paradox you made me look. Is the ship slowly turning now? Not sure, but this is said to be related to an uptick in xRapid volume. We shall see.

Pop the popcorn.

1962830838_ScreenShot2019-08-01at11_38_11AM.thumb.png.e4e769bfed6b735ea9abd27f25b1b00e.png

1 minute ago, dr_ed said:

It looks to be fading now...but that isn't for sure yet. I was probably premature in my excitement. But we are at a critical point, and it has to turn sometime.

I agree.  You guys who are good at looking at charts, which month in 2017 did the slight rise begin?  Not the really sharp december run but im sure we started rising a few months slowly before that?