Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

23 hours ago, xrphilosophy said:

Eric which line on your most recent chart is the 21 WMA?  Or is it on there?  And is does the E-line you reference correspond to the 21WMA at all? Thx.

The 21 WMA isn't there at all just the Daily 100, 200, 300 EMA and the E-Line.

@captainjack I don't know - but I assume there will be scaling solutions eventually. 

@Caracappa agreed.

https://bitcoinfees.info/

4 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

this is why i like long term TA over daily...this sh!t is something you just cant chart :D

Well, I bought the bottom earlier today looking at a 1 minute chart and 1 hour chart, counting Elliott waves. Lol.

3 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Well, I bought the bottom earlier today looking at a 1 minute chart and 1 hour chart, counting Elliott waves. Lol.

Well to be pedantic, I would say the bottom was yesterday :P

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Trentsteel said:

Well to be pedantic, I would say the bottom was yesterday :P

Oh I bought spot bitcoin a couple of nights ago, but missed the bottom by a 300 bucks as it dipped the next morning. Today's is a trade.

Edited by djdhrubs

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

Ok so Bitcoin's price went from: 

$5k up to $9k

$9k down to $7.5k

$7.5k up to $14k

$14k down to $9k

These moves took 2 weeks at the most.  Anyone notice a pattern

If this keeps up we are at around $17k in less than two weeks.

It will look something like this.207851453_71719.thumb.png.09b4b98b097a5f3da478a859c9b1ce84.png

If this is true i expect the pullback after hitting 17k to drag XRP below $.30 pretty easily as long as alts continue to not appreciate at the same pace as BTC. 

3 minutes ago, Zedy44 said:

If this is true i expect the pullback after hitting 17k to drag XRP below $.30 pretty easily as long as alts continue to not appreciate at the same pace as BTC. 

Nah, going by the run to 1400, XRP wicked over .50, BTC @17000 would see us around the .54. I don’t see us dropping below  .33. This a based on the alts being dead in the water while BTC  ascends 

11 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Nah, going by the run to 1400, XRP wicked over .50, BTC @17000 would see us around the .54. I don’t see us dropping below  .33. This a based on the alts being dead in the water while BTC  ascends 

I hope that’s the case. 

A word to the dancing bear....if you f*ck with the bull, you get the horns.

BTC is looking very good now on the 1hr, and I think we see more upside tomorrow for sure if we break above and close above about 11033.

444962431_ScreenShot2019-07-18at1_04_29PM.thumb.png.234aa74efedc83fc5a5e99717d5852b6.png

4 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

A word to the dancing bear....if you f*ck with the bull, you get the horns.

BTC is looking very good now on the 1hr, and I think we see more upside tomorrow for sure if we break above and close above about 11033.

444962431_ScreenShot2019-07-18at1_04_29PM.thumb.png.234aa74efedc83fc5a5e99717d5852b6.png

cool, xrp might hit .325 cents by then.

10 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Curious about your exit target for Link, if you have one..

My target was to get to the resistance around 3.30 (as I recall, not looking the chart now, working)....but I will hang in if it seems to keep moving well.

I think it will bounce bigly if the founders don't kill the rally with more huge selling into the bounce. It really wasn't up quite as much as I said... :) but  it  is looking fine last I checked.