Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

7 hours ago, JannaOneTrick said:

@Eric123 Could you tell us when you would expect the start of a run up, according to your analysis, in simple English please ?

Thank you :3

You’re asking for trouble if you take any words as prophecy, my friend.

12 hours ago, Eric123 said:

@LittleLordFauntleroy Actually not 1/3 the time 3/4ths for the reasons above, this thread has gotten so long I forgot what I wrote.

@Eric123  I appreciate the response.  Getting a better idea of the method behind your thinking is helpful for the rest of us trying to come up with our own conclusions.

Some of the people in this price speculation forum, who get real chapped when others ask for explanation of said price speculation, need to chill out.  It's Friday, man.

25 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@JannaOneTrick I noticed I really didn't answer your question.  When do I expect the run up to begin? 

Long answer

When I started this thread it was basically in contrast to many analysts that were expecting a capitulation moment to occur when bitcoin would break the previous low of $3,200 on huge selling which would eventually be exhausted and as a result a bottom would be made with estimates of price anywhere from $2,800 to $1,200.  I in contrast felt that once we broke the downtrend on the pennant that it meant that the bottom was already in and we would move sideways and up from there.   So I expect us to move up and sideways from here and reach the previous high this November and go parabolic again in the first or second quarter of next year.

Short answer (based on my analysis for what that's worth)

Run up starts NOW.  Picks up speed toward September goes crazy February - April of next year.

Should I buy more then or put a deposit down on a Lambo before the rush?

51 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@JannaOneTrick I noticed I really didn't answer your question.  When do I expect the run up to begin? 

Long answer

When I started this thread it was basically in contrast to many analysts that were expecting a capitulation moment to occur when bitcoin would break the previous low of $3,200 on huge selling which would eventually be exhausted and as a result a bottom would be made with estimates of price anywhere from $2,800 to $1,200.  I in contrast felt that once we broke the downtrend on the pennant that it meant that the bottom was already in and we would move sideways and up from there.   So I expect us to move up and sideways from here and reach the previous high this November and go parabolic again in the first or second quarter of next year.

Short answer (based on my analysis for what that's worth)

Run up starts NOW.  Picks up speed toward September goes crazy February - April of next year.

Thank you for putting the time into this and your detailed answer.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:34 PM, jorgerios said:

now pulling back to retest .32$ support and youll se many bullhammers until we leave the pennant and finally will take off by a rocket or by a gas globe .

HOPE This is it :dance4:

19th February 30min chart 4 spikes at .35074$ no crossing the pennant.

19th, 21th, 22th February 30min chart bull hammers at .32$

24th February 30min chart we are out of the pennant.

Let's see if we get the rocket or the gas balloon 

:beach:

Woooww 10% down in fact of 30´ 

Money spot or smart money about to finish.  couldn´t be another reason for this nonsense drop.

Huge bull spike hapening now so let´s cross fingers