Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

5 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Looks like .25 didn't come. 

He wrote that 6 hours ago. He/She has 18 hours more. Wait for it. :sarcastic:

3 minutes ago, K41105 said:

He wrote that 6 hours ago. He/She has 18 hours more. Wait for it. :sarcastic:

He wrote it 10 hours ago. 'Coming hours' generally doesn't mean much longer than that. 

1 minute ago, baobeiiiii said:

He wrote it 10 hours ago. 'Coming hours' generally doesn't mean much longer than that. 

Ooops, i forgot to refresh it. My bad. :newblush:

8 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

My eye is falling on ADA. Getting absolutely battered right now. @Eric123 might be a great entry right now.

As an investment or a trade? If as a trade, I'm not sure it's bottomed yet. Not far off last week's low either, where there'll be lots of liquidity waiting.

Just taking a critical eye for where I'd take further steps to protect my assets.......I'd probably raise a lot of cash if BTC were to drop below the trend line around 9350. We do have a double top in play and the potential for a breakdown is there, as much as I don't want to call it. I'm not horribly worried, but it bears watching.

896281813_ScreenShot2019-07-15at7_09_19AM.thumb.png.3df125ec9d6b3757a6cd8158f8583f66.png

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Just taking a critical eye for where I'd take further steps to protect my assets.......I'd probably raise a lot of cash if BTC were to drop below the trend line around 9350. We do have a double top in play and the potential for a breakdown is there, as much as I don't want to call it. I'm not horribly worried, but it bears watching.

May I ask, would you reckon XRP is a good buy today or is there more downside.

Edited by baobeiiiii

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

As an investment or a trade? If as a trade, I'm not sure it's bottomed yet. Not far off last week's low either, where there'll be lots of liquidity waiting.

Investment medium term

Alts bouncing soon  imho

Current dip is just a short term pullback in an ongoing macro uptrend so ADA could be a nice diversification

Edited by TheXRPNinja

Posted (edited)

So....I have taken advantage of this weakness, which I think might be short term, to increase my XRP stake enough so that I can recoup my original investment and then some at any spike close to $2....and I will do that without flinching, if we were to be lucky enough to have a big move when the long "triangle of doom" completes. The flag we talked about for weeks is history, having  broken down, not up.

Is XRP a buy here? Yes, in my estimation it's a screaming buy, but it could dip lower VERY briefly. the momentum is turning up on the 3 hour chart and I think we are due for a reversal to the upside within 24 hours ----unless BTC tanks. So watch BTC for clues of more downside.

1912369660_ScreenShot2019-07-15at7_23_08AM.thumb.png.8c654612ced8b69a986d5cbe9479f6cb.png This chart shows signs of increasing strength, imho. However, the cloud indicator is still bearish. On the daily, you can see how really oversold XRP is right now, and that one says "bounce eminent" to me. See below.

971324208_ScreenShot2019-07-15at7_35_15AM.thumb.png.59f74f2dc4254a7766c78a11639cc9c4.png

Edited by dr_ed

There's also the reverse trading psychology in play. People tend to buy when the price is going up, and sell when it is going down. One should do the opposite, imho! Is there a word for that in psychology? 

1 minute ago, baobeiiiii said:

There's also the reverse trading psychology in play. People tend to buy when the price is going up, and sell when it is going down. One should do the opposite, imho! Is there a word for that in psychology? 

Catching a falling knife. Hehe.