Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I just bought some...but I'm gonna buy XRP today too.

Out of LTC completely. More of a bookkeeping decision  It was greener than my other alts. Selling higher than I bought in, to buy low. Perfect timing? Not exactly. No. Far from it. lol.

I think that was a good decision. LTC has so far  performed worse after the halving, so I think it could lay dormant for a while, especially since it already went 4-5x from it’s bottom. 

Edited by Plikk

Look out @Viggo. I'm hot on your heels now. 

I had to do some emergency roof repairs today on one of my storage buildings. High winds on Lake Wobegon this last week, peeled back some ancient galvanized panels. I'm grateful for good battery driven tools and the high quality screws we have these days.

I started late and got done early. Not even that hot for Texas in the middle of July. A little cloudy, a real gift this time of year. I'm gonna jump in the lake in a minute.

Here is a a view of BTC.

This is is still a VERY strong looking chart, to me.

569862412_ScreenShot2019-07-14at5_25_12PM.thumb.png.e0ced95a14157406ed6ef77350642a57.png

The AO shows momentum dropping but every time it's touched zero this year it has reversed. Cloud green and ascending, chart above cloud. All bullish.

Here's XRP.  This is the XRP/USD daily backed out to show the whole BTC rally period.

583076285_ScreenShot2019-07-14at5_44_40PM.thumb.png.04e6b53626917df92366be0e1c5f3cc1.png

Look at all the red bars on the AO since July 1. This latest bar is the longest red bar of 2019, showing the viciousness of this latest breakdown.

We are beaten back into line with the other beaten down alts. But we are holding our long term support in dollars.

5 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Looks like .25 didn't come. 

He wrote that 6 hours ago. He/She has 18 hours more. Wait for it. :sarcastic:

3 minutes ago, K41105 said:

He wrote that 6 hours ago. He/She has 18 hours more. Wait for it. :sarcastic:

He wrote it 10 hours ago. 'Coming hours' generally doesn't mean much longer than that. 

1 minute ago, baobeiiiii said:

He wrote it 10 hours ago. 'Coming hours' generally doesn't mean much longer than that. 

Ooops, i forgot to refresh it. My bad. :newblush:

8 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

My eye is falling on ADA. Getting absolutely battered right now. @Eric123 might be a great entry right now.

As an investment or a trade? If as a trade, I'm not sure it's bottomed yet. Not far off last week's low either, where there'll be lots of liquidity waiting.

Just taking a critical eye for where I'd take further steps to protect my assets.......I'd probably raise a lot of cash if BTC were to drop below the trend line around 9350. We do have a double top in play and the potential for a breakdown is there, as much as I don't want to call it. I'm not horribly worried, but it bears watching.

896281813_ScreenShot2019-07-15at7_09_19AM.thumb.png.3df125ec9d6b3757a6cd8158f8583f66.png