Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, baobeiiiii said:

I'ma make another buy on Tuesday once dosh arrives on the exchange. Just like @Eric123 said, the future still looks solid. Nout has changed.

Anyone stab a guess at the bottom? Testing .30 soon.

I am also looking to buy another chunk but waiting for the right moment.  Based on a very rudimentary and uninformed look at the long term chart, it looks like the lows have been getting higher at each dip and 0.30 looks right to me.  I guess there isn't much of a difference between 0.30 and 0.31, might as well buy now.  I was really hoping to time the bottom perfectly for once :lol:

@Eric123 @dr_ed thoughts on a bottom or just buy now?

3 hours ago, Koeljatz said:

The unstoppable dips nowadays are just gut wrenching. Fundamental wise i know it's only getting stronger, but just when this bear market is gonna stop? All my alts are bought before dec17 big bull run, 1 of them i consider has good team behind it, they're still behaving like how ripple write insights now, project didn't die off, but it's crypto value is now down 99% from ATH, same with my other alts. Double checked xrp and its 91% from ATH, hmmm seems like my steel hands started melting a bit but still holding strong, I've come this far might as well just keep going. 

I feel you, i bought in Oktober 2017, bought bits to the top and the bottom, averaging at 0.30.

I wonder if i should just sell and move to the stockmarket with the rest of my investments. 

I wont, it might be a bad decision, i feel like there is a chance this bubble has bursted forever. 

But i truly believe in Ripple's vision so i'll go down with the ship. Also at this point it would kill me if i sold and then it jumped. 

22 minutes ago, Raiden said:

I feel you, i bought in Oktober 2017, bought bits to the top and the bottom, averaging at 0.30.

I wonder if i should just sell and move to the stockmarket with the rest of my investments. 

I wont, it might be a bad decision, i feel like there is a chance this bubble has bursted forever. 

But i truly believe in Ripple's vision so i'll go down with the ship. Also at this point it would kill me if i sold and then it jumped. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2878000.0

Courtesy of Lucky who has posted the above mentioned link the other day.

Posted (edited)

D_KSS5tXoAMhXd8.jpg:large

D_XfHPmWkAcWrrp.jpg

Rhynn‏ @rhynnderan  23h23 hours ago

#XRP Patterns identified furthermore we are very similar at pre bull run in 2016, i match here 5 of 5. then a detail look at EMA compared between Oct nov 2016 and now. 2.5 months to go for filling up. i dont expect we go below 0.29X

I take no credit for those graphs. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Molten said:

I am also looking to buy another chunk but waiting for the right moment.  Based on a very rudimentary and uninformed look at the long term chart, it looks like the lows have been getting higher at each dip and 0.30 looks right to me.  I guess there isn't much of a difference between 0.30 and 0.31, might as well buy now.  I was really hoping to time the bottom perfectly for once :lol:

@Eric123 @dr_ed thoughts on a bottom or just buy now?

I would say do it. I know my trader buddy is buying XRP now. He's pretty good at finding bottoms.

Full disclosure, I bought a starter in BTC last night, and I'm looking to flip half my LTC to BTC for safety today. It's a defensive move, and I might make further adjustments if the whole market keeps puking.

The risk to my strategy, is, of course, if the whales rotate to alts while BTC tanks......but technically,, BTC looks fine and nothing else does to me today.

Jmho.....not advice. Best of luck to all the XRP hodlrs. I might add a bit of XRP. It's a great chance to accumulate imho.

I will be out most of today. I will try to post a couple of charts this evening.

Edited by dr_ed

1 hour ago, baobeiiiii said:

Ripple-Powered Santander App for Cross-Border Payments Achieves a New Milestone

Are they using XRP on the back-end? Still, big news and a f*ck ton of money moves between the UK and Poland. Given that the transfer fee is 'free', I assume they are indeed using XRP. 

Never assume they are using XRP. 

Most likely because it’s just a very liquid corridor already, likely runs on xCurrent only

2 hours ago, Raiden said:

Sir we both think the same, happy ride!

29 minutes ago, tony71 said:

Tempting to buy BTC. 🤔🤔

I just bought some...but I'm gonna buy XRP today too.

Out of LTC completely. More of a bookkeeping decision  It was greener than my other alts. Selling higher than I bought in, to buy low. Perfect timing? Not exactly. No. Far from it. lol.