Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

LTC, ETH, and EOS all painting similar charts, trying to get moving again after being gobsmacked by the last BTC dump, still....EOS was especially clobbered.

It looks weaker than the other two right now, to me. 

240441226_ScreenShot2019-07-03at7_28_18AM.thumb.png.e9fd3d7d4ddf583d4b08fbe3e2d82f9d.png

23 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

XRP still has the flag going....not sure how far this can go, but unless we start getting lower lows, it looks pretty good for some kind of pop back up....but at this point I expect us to hit some resistance back up around .46, which will have to be worked through now before we can test .50.

If the long term triangle theory is in play still, It might not be too far out to expect one more hard correction into a bottom, before we break out of it. Maybe we get a breakout off this flag.....but a re-test of .39, or even .35 sometime in August? This is not far-fetched to me. 

158266669_ScreenShot2019-07-03at7_21_32AM.thumb.png.2892c2e56fb7918aac593bef8721d603.png

Sad reality for XRP holders to see little lift.  Even at .46, we’re only at 4000 sats.  Not sure what BIG news is needed to shift mojo ... thinking outside the box perhaps, Ripple can burn 50bn out of the 55bn held in custody given current bank take up.  As XRP prices rise, this may sway FIs/money changers, institutional investors and retail investors to gobble up zerps and drive up demand/prices.

Many cryptos have fixed or limited supply which can lead to huge upside with big demand from this new asset class.  Seems like XRP is not getting much uplift ... so :(

Edited by bookworm

I thought this morning I'd post something on a couple of other alts that I hodl, in case anybody is interested. First, lets look at TRON. It broke down below support and now it's having to work back through real solid resistance where it is right now, and probably won't do too much until it can get above the .034 level, which might take a while. It is trying to recover.

2031080873_ScreenShot2019-07-03at7_44_38AM.thumb.png.4dafa8d845b0cc0e75bb675638701bc2.png

And last but of great interest to me and I hope some others, is VET. It looks better than TRX here. It held its support at this important .0078 level and is trying to turn up. Not much resistance above until we test the .0093 level where it broke down on the dump. Above that is blue sky. On a good alt coin rally, I expect VET to outperform.

Good luck to all you XRP hodlrs and alt coin hodlrs. Stand fast. We shall have our day.

1106843379_ScreenShot2019-07-03at7_52_33AM.thumb.png.a35b2c61fc309bd3d2bd16a756149f21.png

Edited by dr_ed

15 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

And last but of great interest to me and I hope some others, is VET. It looks better than TRX here. It held its support at this important .0078 level and is trying to turn up. Not much resistance above until we test the .0093 level were it broke down on the dump. Above that is blue sky. On a good alt coin rally, I expect VET to outperform.

Good luck to all you XRP hodlrs and alt coin hodlrs. Stand fast. We shall have our day.

1106843379_ScreenShot2019-07-03at7_52_33AM.thumb.png.a35b2c61fc309bd3d2bd16a756149f21.png

@dr_ed Been profitable on in and out of BNB.  Token of Binance exchange that is widely popular.  Take a look at the charts as it is ready to surge.  More $$$ can then be plowed into zerps for eventual rise ...

6A2682C7-EDCA-4A14-AD46-C5015A295C8F.png

Edited by bookworm

13 minutes ago, bookworm said:

@dr_ed Been profitable on in and out of BNB.  Token of Binance exchange that is widely popular.  Take a look at the charts as it is ready to surge.  More $$$ can then be plowed into zerps for eventual rise ...

6A2682C7-EDCA-4A14-AD46-C5015A295C8F.png

Along with Chainlink, BNB is one of my Big Misses of 2019.

I knew BNB looked good at 6 bucks, but I was busy buying what I thought were better long term picks. I look for BNB to do great, but I decided not to chase it....Unlike many of you, I do not trade short term to make money to increase my hodl. I blame that on tax reasons(which is legit for me) but it's also laziness and a conviction that it is unnecessary at this part of the market cycle. Thanks for sharing your TA and your picks, though.....We all profit from sharing our intel.

Good trading, bookworm. Great username. I'm a bookworm too, and a book collector. Wen moon, I might open a bookstore to launder my money. lol.

16 hours ago, invest2lose said:

thoughts on LTC with the halvening happening next month?

I like LTC but I think Bitcoin's halving next year will affect it's price much more than it's own halving next month.  If I were gonna buy it I'd wait for a red day and see if I could get in below 115.  I'm personally not buying any.

15 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

I'm in a long position but not doing well from it. Probably can expect lots of volatility. If I'm wrong the best is already over

I think the best might be over for LTC for this year.  I'm not saying it won't go up or even double but I doubt we see 6-7x growth from here, at least this year. Maybe after Bitcoin breaks it's ATH which I expect to happen at the end of November (but might happen earlier.)  

XRP still looks like the best buy in Crypto to me.  I'm starting to get buyer's fatigue and that usually means I should keep buying to take advantage while the price is still low, the last time that happened to me was LTC this year when the price was $23.

XRP below .40 is hard to resist 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2019/07/02/kraken-ceo-bitcoin-price-run-powered-by-real-demand-not-tether-manipulation/#2e39e3d25826

Also saw a decent article in Forbes - (go figure) about why the recent demand is not just tether manipulation.  

@VegitaXRP  No you can't borrow it.

Edited by Eric123
Added info

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

I like LTC but I think Bitcoin's halving next year will affect it's price much more than it's own halving next month.  If I were gonna buy it I'd wait for a red day and see if I could get in below 115.  I'm personally not buying any.

I think the best might be over for LTC for this year.  I'm not saying it won't go up or even double but I doubt we see 6-7x growth from here, at least this year. Maybe after Bitcoin breaks it's ATH which I expect to happen at the end of November (but might happen earlier.)  

XRP still looks like the best buy in Crypto to me.  I'm starting to get buyer's fatigue and that usually means I should keep buying to take advantage while the price is still low, the last time that happened to me was LTC this year when the price was $23.

XRP below .40 is hard to resist 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ktorpey/2019/07/02/kraken-ceo-bitcoin-price-run-powered-by-real-demand-not-tether-manipulation/#2e39e3d25826

Also saw a decent article in Forbes - (go figure) about why the recent demand is not just tether manipulation.  

@VegitaXRP  No you can't borrow it.

Thx Eric, may I ask, how large is your xrp stack %-wise compared to your other holdings and are you buying xrp to just hold or do you trade it partially? 

I know you said you don’t like Elliot wave @Eric123, but looking at the last 2 months.. 5 wave pattern completed June 22nd, currently going into b wave, one smaller leg sown after this slight lift then I reckon we sail much higher in about 5-6 weeks time similar to how you suggest also  Wish I had some more money to put in

Edited by RussianStandards

Over 5 month in the making, it’s had a few twists and turns along the way but for the most it has stayed on topic,  I’d like to thank everyone for their positive contributions👍. Been a lurker on the site for a long time but this thread made me actually join and have a voice, not that it’s worth much.., cheers @Eric123

12 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Crypthawk (who pre-announced Moneygram) has told us that AMEX are coming on board (already using Ripplenet so the inference is that this is XRapid). 

I thought that was a riddle. Did he actually say AMEX?