Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Just to provide a little reassurance to you guys here.  It is all going as expected.  

Wrote this Thursday, June 27.  So we are going back to the Trendline, It's not a big deal.  Expect a lot of volatility.  We will have big runs, we will have big dips.

Keep your heads -

1. resist the urge to buy when it is running up. 2. resist the urge to sell when it is falling.

If you're a long term guy use these dips to add to your stack, if it's not already big enough.

I bought more XRP today.  XRP still looks like the best buy in crypto.

It makes little sense to me but you were dead right about that trend line. 

Many commenter think XRP bull will take a while to fire up, (maybe months?).  You think weeks?

Edited by Julian_Williams

Posted (edited)

XRPBTC and XRPUSD want to go up... Waiting for it to be released and watch what happens.

I like this chart as it shows a potential similarity with the december 2017 run. 4 red bars (4 weeks) down and then the big greens up that took 4 weeks before being exhausted.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPBTC/Id03Ie3L-XRPBTC-The-Last-Hope-40-Bar-Rule/

Edited by Caracappa

27 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Julian_Williams XRP's movements kind of defy explanation.   I don't follow any commentators by the way, except to gauge sentiment.

But contrary to what a lot of people say I think what's good for Bitcoin is good for XRP and vice versa

Bakkt is coming online - and the CBOE is going offline.  Which I see as more demand for Bitcoin and less BS leveraged short price movements.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bakkt-names-launch-date-for-bitcoin-futures-testing

This will make a lot of noise for the whole space and XRP can draft off that at the very least if not initiate their own products at that time when interest is high.  

My crystal ball shows two big runs for XRP in the next year each one 20x-50x .  Not sure when they are gonna happen but I sure as hell don't plan on missing them when they do.

Do you plan on trading in between these two runs?

Posted (edited)

Hoping we will see 35 cents before we climb again. Cash is ready. Thanks for the update Eric. 

Edited by Viggo

42 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Julian_Williams XRP's movements kind of defy explanation.   I don't follow any commentators by the way, except to gauge sentiment.

But contrary to what a lot of people say I think what's good for Bitcoin is good for XRP and vice versa

Bakkt is coming online - and the CBOE is going offline.  Which I see as more demand for Bitcoin and less BS leveraged short price movements.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bakkt-names-launch-date-for-bitcoin-futures-testing

This will make a lot of noise for the whole space and XRP can draft off that at the very least if not initiate their own products at that time when interest is high.  

My crystal ball shows two big runs for XRP in the next year each one 20x-50x .  Not sure when they are gonna happen but I sure as hell don't plan on missing them when they do.

I am not sure if it's going to wait for next year to explode. Just a useless gut feeling.

@captainjack  No I don't plan on trading between the runs,  even if there is a dramatic pull back, which may or may not happen. Waiting for XRP to hit $20+ before I sell.

@Caracappa sorry if i was unclear - didn't mean that it will happen after a year.  Meant that the two runs will probably happen by July 2020, I would expect one run to happen this summer, I think XRP is due especially considering the price increases in the wider crypto market.

@PactaSuntServanda Why two runs?  Because in the short history of XRP, the price has moved steady then dramatically increased three times.  We have been in a sideways period for quite a while now, and honestly we seem due for one in the near future, and basically I'm thinking the 2017 price increases will play out similarly this cycle.

@Viggo Thanks.  I don't know if .35 is in the cards -  but if it is I'll be buying.

6 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@Caracappa sorry if i was unclear - didn't mean that it will happen after a year.  Meant that the two runs will probably happen by July 2020, I would expect one run to happen this summer, I think XRP is due especially considering the price increases in the wider crypto market.

@PactaSuntServanda Why two runs?  Because in the short history of XRP, the price has moved steady then dramatically increased three times.  We have been in a sideways period for quite a while now, and honestly we seem due for one in the near future, and basically I'm thinking the 2017 price increases will play out similarly this cycle.

If your theory plays out, do you think XRP will find a new floor above $5 after the next 2-3 runs? Or do you think it will retrace 80-90% again? Having seen BTC and ETH consolidate at double digits and then triple digits, it makes me wonder if this is XRP's turn to run high and remain high.