Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

May I ask, why do people care so much about the alts going low in satoshi's? That is to be expected when BTC rises and the other do not, right? If we look at them from a USD perspective, we're fine, we're not getting creamed and losing cash, so what's the problem?

10 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

BTC is dumping ,the money will now go to alts anytime now just like before! Past performance does indicate future success!

I think this is just another person selling a large chunk that disrupted the market. Was very sudden. The fact it rallied back immediately is a good sign in my opinion. Another pause before another leg up. 

15 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

BTC is dumping ,the money will now go to alts anytime now just like before! Past performance does indicate future success!

I'm having a hard time figuring out if you're sincere or if it's sarcasm...

Although I also believe at some point the profits from BTC will be used to pump the rest. And seeing XRP gaining the least and losing the most it does have the most upside potential if/when it happens.

Thats why I choose to not jump in potential gains by going BTC with the risk missing out on a quick boom. It almost seems as whales are making XRP as unattractive as possible to keep majority out and push them to BTC. Past performance does not always indicate future succes, but whales know they can pull this trick so they might abuse it again and again.

Wow what volatility.  This is legit 2015 all over again.  XRP below $.45, well actually $.42. I"m gonna pick up some more today.  Litecoin at $117 might not be a bad entry for those that don't have a position.  We are still looking good, like i said Bitcoin probably won't get too far away from the trend line and it's returning there now..  Damn these are exciting times!!!!

6 27 19.png

Posted (edited)

I think what we're seeing now  is that everyone who wants to own crypto  is afraid NOT to be in BTC. When I went to bed, the alts were down but holding up fairly well, and now they've all taken another hit while BTC started to rebound. It's probably a rush out of alts and into BTC. Every alt I own is down about another 5-8% over the last 8 hours, looks like at a glance.

I'm not sure that will end well, but it's predictable FOMO behavior.

My strategy in this kind of situation is to buy what I already decided I want to own, while it's on sale. This is not 2018. This is not a bear market. Dips are buyable now, but you should take it in small bites, because it's going to be very volatile, and you should keep some dry powder for that golden opportunity, which you will probably know when you see it...the question being will you have cash to buy it.

Edited by dr_ed

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Wow what volatility.  This is legit 2015 all over again.  XRP below $.45, well actually $.42. I"m gonna pick up some more today.  Litecoin at $117 might not be a bad entry for those that don't have a position.  We are still looking good, like i said Bitcoin probably won't get too far away from the trend line and it's returning there now..  Damn these are exciting times!!!!

I`m buying nearly every day under 0,50 right now! Indeed very exciting times -- love the volume flowing through the market

Looks like a got lucky sold BTC a few times yesterday and jumped back in, not knowing where it was going to end, had a good idea 20% gain was enough for many and closed out at 13000, even closed a 0.45 trade I had in on XRP Etoro expecting it to drop to .43, managed to jump back in 3cents cheaper 👍 good day all around

Got to love crypto 😱😓😬

To get some clarity on XRP, I think we need to drop back and look at the long term weekly chart....and with the way BTC is acting, the pair to look at is not XRP/USD, but rather XRP/BTC.

Look at where the support is....we're on it and we're oversold...but there is still one more much lower level that could be tested if we don't hold here. That's just the reality of where we are. But also look what happened the last time XRP touched that lower support.

203978826_ScreenShot2019-06-27at7_19_42AM.thumb.png.22d20eb2d9961f23fcc87c9745944b4b.png