Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

38 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

on the other hand, ta is pretty useless in a manipulated market like this...

I know next to nothing about TA but my feeling is despite manipulation playing a big part you still probably have to have some fundamental movement based on the how all traditional markets move. We'll have to wait and see what happens next! Magicpoopcannon as far as I remember has consistently called the market lower and has said he did expect it to go even lower than it is...but he seems to say there's signs the bear could be dead. I really really hope he's right as this crypto winter has been gruelling!

Bitcoin opened and closed above the 40 Day EMA which hasn't happened since January 7th,  If we close above the 40 day EMA today that will be two days in a row above the 40 day EMA which is something that hasn't happened since Oct 17 2018 when Bitcoin was trading around $6,700. The more time we spend above these Averages the better.  Of course once we pass the 50 day EMA which we should any day now, hopefully on high volume, everyone will be saying the bear market is over. 

bitcoin 2 9 18.png

bitcoin 2 8 19a.png

@Baka That's what the Technical's on tradingview.com are indicating. 

I know there are a lot of people that think the bottom isn't in yet, and they may be right, but as I've discussed before I feel that we have broken the downtrend and although there may be daily price fluctuations we are going to generally be moving in a sideways or up direction.  Then we will start to ramp up for a few months before going parabolic again.  I think bitcoin is a good buy here.  I also think XRP is a slightly buy here (although the technicals indicate otherwise at the moment posted here).  I'm betting that in 7-9 months people will be considered very lucky if they got the opportunity to buy bitcoin below $4k and XRP around .30.  I try to buy when no one else wants to.

XRP Technicals.jpg

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Then we will start to ramp up for a few months before going parabolic again

I find myself coming back to this topic regularly. Thanks for sharing your views!

I expect a parabolic rise, such as the one that started at the end of December, somewhere in the last quarters of 2021. What are your expectations on this?

@FreddyRipple Thanks .

3 hours ago, FreddyRipple said:

I expect a parabolic rise, such as the one that started at the end of December, somewhere in the last quarters of 2021. What are your expectations on this?

I don't think it is going to take that long. As I posed previously I think we are in a condensed version of the 2013-2017 run.  If that is indeed the case, we should retouch the old highs this November and restart a parabolic run late first quarter - second quarter of 2020.

8 hours ago, FreddyRipple said:

I find myself coming back to this topic regularly. Thanks for sharing your views!

Even as patient as I am with XRP, I think this kind of time line is too long because it surely means for the next three years, XRP is not proving to be suitable "transport" for value - it won't be liquid enough at low prices.  There's only so much time before businesses lose interest in something if it's not actually working as intended over many years.  Your time line means XRP is essentially useless for the next 3 years...too long IMO.   And as bullish as I am about XRP,  I will be bearish if the price is not moving much by even the end of 2019.  Something has to give.  XRP has to show itself at some point (though to be fair, it's performed incredibly up to now if you look over the last two to three years...incredible).

Edited by 2ndtimearound

4 hours ago, Eric123 said:

@FreddyRipple Thanks .

I don't think it is going to take that long. As I posed previously I think we are in a condensed version of the 2013-2017 run.  If that is indeed the case, we should retouch the old highs this November and restart a parabolic run late first quarter - second quarter of 2020.

What’s your guess for percentage or price gain for late first quarter/second quarter 2020?