Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

More sideways price movement for Bitcoin, I assume we will finish out the year in similar fashion as people that bought high take tax losses (if they haven't already).

On 12/28/2021 at 10:25 AM, wojake said:

When will this breakout happen?

If I had to guess I'd say probably before the end of the second week of January.  

12 29 2021.png

2 hours ago, Eric123 said:

More sideways price movement for Bitcoin, I assume we will finish out the year in similar fashion as people that bought high take tax losses (if they haven't already).

If I had to guess I'd say probably before the end of the second week of January.  

12 29 2021.png

Are we gonna break 40k? 😃

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

More of the same price action for Bitcoin.  

Eh. Liquidations happen all the time, I'm sure there will be many liquidation episodes in the future.  If Bitcoin takes a big hit I'll probably buy more.   

12 30 2021.png

@Eric123Thank you for your continuing analysis throughout this entire year. I wish you all the best for next year and hope to read your posts in 2022 as well. They are very much appreciated and it's part of my evening routine to check in and see what your thoughts are. 

I wish all of us big green candles for each and every coin we hold.

3 hours ago, Nat99 said:

@Eric123Thank you for your continuing analysis throughout this entire year. I wish you all the best for next year and hope to read your posts in 2022 as well. They are very much appreciated and it's part of my evening routine to check in and see what your thoughts are. 

I wish all of us big green candles for each and every coin we hold.

I wish guys red candles, they appear more times than green, this is oppurtunity by the end of the day 😘

48 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

Still moving sideways to close out the year.  The Down Trend Line is within striking distance. 

2021 was a momentous year for crypto (coinbase IPO - El Salvadore making Bitcoin legal tender, etc) and the space is set up nicely for 2022.

In 2022 I'm looking forward to the following:

1.  An end of the SEC's lawsuit against Ripple,

2. XRP relisting on Coinbase,

3. XRP making a new ATH,

4. Bitcoin breaking $100k, then $200k, then $300k and hopefully $400k,

5. Receiving my Spark tokens,

6. DeFi growing on the XRP Ledger,

7. Tokenized securities on Sologenic,

8. Financial Institutions offering custody of crypto for individuals,

9. More countries making Bitcoin Legal Tender,

10. A "physical" Bitcoin ETF in the USA,

Congratulations to those that stuck with crypto for 2021, if you got in, in January 2021 and stuck around, for the most part you made out like a bandit -  that 100x+ gains were made, shows how early we still are in this space.  I think in 2022 we do even better.

Cheers

Happy New Year!!

12 31 2021.png

Happy New Year E! Appreciate all of your insight and consistency here 💪🏼💪🏼

No change in Bitcoin's price movement.  

Sologenic airdrop ratios were announced last night. 

0.004456338205 SOLO per each XRP participated

1.2420448858 SOLO per each SOLO participated

Not as much per XRP as people were hoping for mainly based on the initial estimate which used 500,000,000 xrp as the amount of qualifying XRP and also the announced ratios on Dec 10th up to that date of .013 when only 7billion XRP had registered.

Interested to see how sologenic's price reacts to the doubling in supply which will be distributed January 20th. 

1 5 2022.png