Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, retep said:

I only know that he sold everything he had and put it all in btc and now he's rich alright.

Definitely appreciate that courage and vision, and I wish him all the best, don’t get me wrong. But when I see such videos I just can’t finish them based on their communication style. I blame myself and I trust others can govr constructive feedback on the TA that he provides. No offense, just my opinion! :) 

3 hours ago, retep said:

Does Anyone heared of this guy and know if his TA's are any good?

When thumbnails are this catchy, I don’t even bother. It usually tells me the content itself is not good enough to be catchy on its own. The best of youtubers usually under-report their headlines and pleasantly surprise you with their content. Like they use honest titles and then they go the extra mile to make the content good and provide value. Those are the ones that are worth watching. 

Edited by Neurotoxin
TLDR: Catchy/Flamboyant thumbails =BAD, no click on them

59 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I wouldn’t buy anything at these levels. The time to buy was during the bear market and even during this year when a lot of coins (like xrp) were low. 

I'm still a buyer. Why say "no", to a 3x, sometimes more, just because the chance for a 15x is gone? Buying on the way to the previous ATH is fine, I think. Prices have to go up at some point. That's what we're here for, after all.

image.thumb.png.0edc6b54381bffa179627a98afe5311b.png

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

I wouldn’t buy anything at these levels. The time to buy was during the bear market and even during this year when a lot of coins (like xrp) were low. 

For the larger caps absolutely.

Emerging low caps could still could have explosive returns before this matured bull market is over and I’m not talking about the bullcorn meme coins.

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

and who are you going to sell to if no one is buying??

1 hour ago, Akovo said:

and who are you going to sell to if no one is buying??

Just because you're not buying, doesnt mean you're selling. You could just be hodling 😉

15 hours ago, retep said:

Does Anyone heared of this guy and know if his TA's are any good?

It's the dutch guy who sold everything he got to invest in bitcoin and came out lucky. Everyone who invests more than they can afford to lose are not worth listening to. They are not only gambling with their own lives, but also the lives of their children. And it's that last point which is completely irresponsible and which can't be defended in any way.

2 hours ago, Reco said:

It's the dutch guy who sold everything he got to invest in bitcoin and came out lucky. Everyone who invests more than they can afford to lose are not worth listening to. They are not only gambling with their own lives, but also the lives of their children. And it's that last point which is completely irresponsible and which can't be defended in any way.

I did read that he has/had a business on the side, so he made sure that there would be an income in case things go wrong with his crypto's.

And he also started to mining btc since 2013, and then started to trade btc around the first ath, so he's already a millionaire.

His goal was 25k back in 2018, so imagine how rich he must be now with prices around 50k. Anyway, he and his family are on a permanent vacation,

so they are doing what we all dream of.

30 minutes ago, retep said:

I did read that he has/had a business on the side, so he made sure that there would be an income in case things go wrong with his crypto's.

And he also started to mining btc since 2013, and then started to trade btc around the first ath, so he's already a millionaire.

His goal was 25k back in 2018, so imagine how rich he must be now with prices around 50k. Anyway, he and his family are on a permanent vacation,

so they are doing what we all dream of.

In an interview in 2018-2019 he said something in the lines, he could lose everything he has got, meaning everything was still invested in Bitcoin. If I'm not mistaking he went all-in around 4-5k in 2017. If he's still fully invested like in 2017, he's probably worth 4-5 million euros.

Anyway, he's learning his kids "values" I don't agree with. Everybody should give their kids the education they think is right, but I can only pity those children "living the life we all dream of". I think he's a moron, but that's only my opinion of course.