Could you run a VPN with Codius?

The codius host could snoop on all of your internet traffic, but otherwise just use it to launch a container with OpenVPN or so installed. It would probably also be possible to turn codius hosts into TOR nodes.

This is one of the reasons why I don't run codius btw. since this can cut both ways - others will think that the traffic comes from that codius host and unless you already have very good logging in place, you might get into trouble.

• 1 year later...

To be honest, I got a lot of headaches due to this thing and I would recommend to others to use another host. It is very bad because it is lagging a lot and I cannot work properly, very bad performance and slow work is my nightmare. The majority of VPN providers can't allow us to have the best experience with fast loading. So I know this blog which contains a good list full of workable VPN. It contains a very detailed information about each and it also shows the aproximate speed for every location that it has.

Edited by Carlbell
21 hours ago, Carlbell said:

To be honest, I got a lot of headaches due to this thing and I would recommend to others to use another host. It is very bad because it is lagging a lot and I cannot work properly, very bad performance and slow work is my nightmare. The majority of VPN providers can't allow us to have the best experience with fast loading. So I know [spamlink removed] which contains a good list full of workable VPN. It contains a very detailed information about each and it also shows the aproximate speed for every location that it has.

You were running VPN software on Codius? How?!