Sign in to follow this  
Asen4XRP

NEW USE CASE: Gaming projects involving XRP coming out this year. (Brad in Davos 2019)

I’m getting major Fyre Festival vibes from the site for Beachhead2020VR.

Full of misspellings, massively overhypes itself, jams way too many mediocre ideas into one place, based on a videogame series no one has ever played, touts a “crypto-economy” for some reason.

There’s a picture of holographic hockey players under concept art for a futuristic city. What is even going on? What does this have to do with a beach-head? Who is financing this?

If that game ever comes out in anywhere near a presentable way, I’ll be shocked. Smells like a scam to defraud investors.

1 hour ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

I’m getting major Fyre Festival vibes from the site for Beachhead2020VR.

Full of misspellings, massively overhypes itself, jams way too many mediocre ideas into one place, based on a videogame series no one has ever played, touts a “crypto-economy” for some reason.

There’s a picture of holographic hockey players under concept art for a futuristic city. What is even going on? What does this have to do with a beach-head? Who is financing this?

If that game ever comes out in anywhere near a presentable way, I’ll be shocked. Smells like a scam to defraud investors.

i know what you mean -- i'm not sure it's a scam, but they're definitely not focusing in, and the website is representative of this scatty messiness

I would like to see xrpTIPbot integrated into any online gaming platform's user public/private profile page. Maybe also a way of tipping fellow players directly in-game through the game's text chat.

I think virtual reality definitely has use-cases for crypto in the future. Real-time payments would be needed bc you would want to get the items as soon as you can, so you definitely wouldn't want to use bitcoin unless you want to wait around for an hour or two. Using crypto would be an easy way to get people to connect their real world to the virtual world since you could use your virtual world currency in the real world, and vice versa. You wouldn't want to buy in-game currency with fiat for a fee bc then you most likely wouldn't be able to withdraw that money unless they had a way to do that for each and every currency in the world.There would most likely be fees associated with converting in-game currency to 'real' currency, which can be avoided with crypto. It would be easier for all parties, though the game-developers might not make as much off transaction fees. 

Really looking forward to IOV gamers/gameplay. These aren't gambling dapps we're talking about. IOV infrastructure built into the top company products currently in the world. 

Edited by 7Bs