xrpmommy

Brad @ wef Davos panel discussion

2:37:00 "I think we are AT LEAST five years out from seeing dramatic changes".

2030 is starting to look better and better...

1 hour ago, tar said:

5 years (@ 2:37:02)?

@XRPto50dollars you should adjust your timeframe :bye:

What is this? 2:37:02. Just a friendly suggestion. If you wan't to make a point why don't you give all the information at once.

The question comes at 2:36:34 and the question is: When will this tech mature when will it be widely spread

The answers vary from next 24 month to  5 years to no answer.

3 hours ago, mistatee2000 said:

Great panel and worth listening to. The reference in question was not about price over time but about adoption en masse for blockchain. This does not necessarily reflect the price of XRP in 5 years- there was no answer to this nor could there be. 

This 100%.  As the market matures there will definitely be a higher correlation between price and fundamentals.  If it takes Ripple, using XRP as the sharpest tool in the shed 10 years to overhaul the correspondent banking system surely the writing will be on the wall in 5-7 and the market will reflect this and be out front.  Sure, I really don't want to have to wait beyond 2023 to retire but maybe its 2025-2027?  I'll set my expectations low and hope to be pleasantly surprised.  

Also, it's blatantly obvious that the entire panel is very bullish on XRP.  

Edith Yeung telling us that 99% of ICOs were scams

Schumacher telling us BTC has no value and will go to zero

One fool saying even though BTC did nothing and was useless he still believed it was the most stable coin and could be used as store of value (really?)

and everyone basically agreeing that utility driven projects like XRP are going to take over cryptospace in the next few years.

The zerpening can't be far away

https://www.ccn.com/bottom-at-3k-davos-talks-says-bitcoin-price-will-tank-to-zero/

Edited by Julian_Williams

27 minutes ago, hallwaymonitor said:

Here is new video with Brad Garlinghouse from Davos.

The decentralised issue between Joe Lubin ETH and Ripple at 26 mins.  Trying to be too polite to each other and then bottled out from putting the boot in, but ETH coming under a lot of pressure for not being transparent.  

at 37 Brad making predictions about 2019

1 minute ago, lucky said:

Schwartz is so much better capable to answer the really tough questions, I wish he was on that stage, not Brad. Brad doesn't understand his product as deep as David.

I agree.  Brad is the safe pair of hands, the photogenic front man that keeps the crew and direction of the ship in check, he's at Davos to shake hands.  People under Brad like Schwartz is the passionate engine that provide the inspiration.