fiik

Exclusive: US Congress members to submit major pro-cryptocurrency bill - early support coming from both pa

5 minutes ago, Foolaman said:

pardon my naivety - would this help the SEC issue?

Probably yes ... depends on the details of the bill, though ...

However if the new bill explicitly targets digital assets as a new asset class, that could be an indication and argument for the SEC to revisit their interpretation of the current definition of a security ...

Just now, Rey said:

Probably yes ... depends on the details of the bill, though ...

However if the new bill explicitly targets digital assets as a new asset class, that could be an indication and argument for the SEC to revisit their interpretation of the current definition of a security ...

Cheers Rey - please make the next Star Wars a little better wont ya!?

& there's mention in the article I read earlier of 14/2 being the target for starting...…

Not totally up to date on how US politics works but the mention of bilateral cross party support could mean it pushes thru quick & as much as I think trump is a tool I think he will have a massive ***** at the idea of helping a market & US company thrive......Can but hope anyway

49 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

& there's mention in the article I read earlier of 14/2 being the target for starting...…

Not totally up to date on how US politics works but the mention of bilateral cross party support could mean it pushes thru quick & as much as I think trump is a tool I think he will have a massive ***** at the idea of helping a market & US company thrive......Can but hope anyway

Trump is very pro business so I disagree here.  I won't say anything more because he seems to be such a touchy subject for a reason I don't really understand.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:25 PM, mrhat75 said:

Trump is very pro business so I disagree here.  I won't say anything more because he seems to be such a touchy subject for a reason I don't really understand.

We are in agreement then as although I was having a slight dig at him generally I was meaning he'd be excited about such a good US business prospect. My naughty word about him being aroused by such things got blanked. lol