Imagine you were in the lift with Garlinghouse about 1 minute. What would you talk about?

Hola chicos/as!

Let's speculate about a chat with him in just 1 minute completely private! 

So this would be my chat:

Jorge: are you Garlinghouse?

Brad: yes, indeed.

Jorge: woow, place to meet. I am a small xrp investor by the way.

Brad: so we're lucky to have each other then! what's your name?

Jorge: My name is Jorge Rios. I will ask you a question because I have just a 30 second with you. Do I have to be worried about xrp, sir? a lot good news but still .30c...

Brad: well, you are straightforward.

Jorge: I've got 20 seconds left sir.

Brad: good point! so, a part for the regulations, I will tell you, after the green light, try to buy as much as you can because xrp will rocket 3 digits within 2 years and 4 digits within 10 years.

Jorge: I think I peed my pants, sir.

Brad: hahaha, ok I have to get out on this floor. Jorge please don't say never we meet in this lift because, no one is going to believe you!

Jorge: Thanks a lot Brad!

Brad: Cheers Jorge!

Edited by jorgerios
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hola chicos/as! Let's speculate about a chat with him in just 1 minute completely private!  So this would be my chat: Jorge: are you Garlinghouse? Brad: yes, indeed. Jorge: wo

I hope hubby doesn't read this.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jorgerios said:

Brad: good point! so, a part for the regulations, I will tell you, after the green light, try to buy as much as you can because xrp will rocket 3 digits within 2 years and 4 digits within 10 years.

"On the other hand, for those already involved in distributed ledger technology, what is needed is an awareness of how institutions have sustained trust throughout mankind’s history, an issue that lies at heart of central banking and financial regulation"

https://www.bis.org/publ/work765.htm

https://www.bis.org/publ/work765.pdf

1 hour ago, solid102 said:

I would ask him why is he working so hard to change the financial world even though he can sell all his XRP become a billionaire and live a very comfortable life for the rest of his life. 

2 hours ago, solid102 said:

I would ask him why is he working so hard to change the financial world even though he can sell all his XRP become a billionaire and live a very comfortable life for the rest of his life.

Do you believe in astrology? or have you experience it yourself? when there is not an material answer we have to seek an no material answer.

He was born on 06 February so that means he is Aquarius sign, like me by the way.

Here is a quick example I will paste here what Aquarius sign MOST TERRIFIES:

While some may worry that their lives will be thrown off kilter by change and abnormal situations, you worry about quite the opposite. You’re certainly one to march to the beat of a different drum, and that’s just the way you like it. Yet if you ever were forced to live what most would consider a “normal” or “conventional” life? Shivers go down your spine just reading that sentence.

And here is what Aquarius sign MOST LOVE:

Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the zodiac, and Aquarians are the perfect representatives for the Age of Aquarius. Those born under this horoscope sign have the social conscience needed to carry us into the new millennium. Those of the Aquarius zodiac sign are humanitarian, philanthropic, and keenly interested in making the world a better place. Along those lines, they’d like to make the world work better, which is why they focus much of their energy on our social institutions and how they work (or don’t work).

Aquarians are visionaries, progressive souls who love to spend time thinking about how things can be better. They are also quick to engage others in this process, which is why they have so many friends and acquaintances. Making the world a better place is a collaborative effort for Aquarians.

HAVING COPY & PASTE THIS and knowing that the blockchain is a REVOLUTION AND ANARCHY AGAINST FIAT MONEY, there is no much to say why he is so involved in this case.

I think his sign its a quite important reason for that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.