great read as always Hodor !

I do wonder what your price prediction is for the next 2-4 years ( i think i have seen you say that you dont want to make any price predictions) but i cant help thinking that you are expecting very high prices every time i read your blog.

On the other side there is Galgitrons" explanation/blog where he shows how much money is needed for xrp to reach 5 USD (i know that would be a 10x increase and therefore a really good return but i got the feeling from your blog that you expect even higher prices) and try to understand how that would be compatible with your version.

I think i prefer your "positive" outlook on the price :)

PS: for those wondering i have put my price predictions up on these forums.

35 minutes ago, pitchblack452 said:

great read as always Hodor !

I do wonder what your price prediction is for the next 2-4 years ( i think i have seen you say that you dont want to make any price predictions) but i cant help thinking that you are expecting very high prices every time i read your blog.

On the other side there is Galgitrons" explanation/blog where he shows how much money is needed for xrp to reach 5 USD (i know that would be a 10x increase and therefore a really good return but i got the feeling from your blog that you expect even higher prices) and try to understand how that would be compatible with your version.

I think i prefer your "positive" outlook on the price :)

Hodor is a very prominent source of information about XRP on which the XRP community rely. it would be very inadvisable for someone in his position to stick his neck out on a price prediction because people would take his guesstimate very seriously in their investment plans. You might find this an interesting read - price prediction of $20 on the next rise which will not happen for another 8 months https://investinghaven.com/crypto-blockchain/ripple-xrp-longer-base-higher-space/

Edited by Julian_Williams

Great stuff. Also the year for Nvidia switching to cobots, robots working alongside humans. I think this is the year we see a first real world roll out of a robot pre-loaded with a digital asset to function basis a valuated transaction. Why not be pre-loaded with XRP?

37 minutes ago, 7Bs said:

I think this is the year we see a first real world roll out of a robot pre-loaded with a digital asset to function basis a valuated transaction.

Mind = blown 

🤯

1 hour ago, pitchblack452 said:

I don't think there's any harm to price speculation and quantitative analysis.  Susan Athey worked with a graduate student at one point during his project to provide various price ranges associated with different scenarios. 

I don't know what to think about some of them; I do have internal numbers just like everybody, but I've chosen to not share them as openly due to the fact that, even though I constantly remind people that I'm not a professional and to DYOR, a small minority seem to be looking for convenient short-cuts. 

I enjoyed watching Suzy Trader's videos, and I think another XRP fan even created a price prediction site not too long ago... it was (purportedly) based on the same formulas as one of the academic predictors, and was hosted at a location called XRP Balance.  I talked about it in this blog, and included a screenshot:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-effecting-change-and-promoting-digital-asset-adoption/

I don't the site is up still, for some reason.  Maybe the owner had to pay hosting costs that were too expensive?  No idea. 

Anyway, I will share that I am quite bullish on price.  :yes3:

Just now, zenkert said:

What Tattoo??? I am lost. I have mine prepaired though when XRP hits €10.

Muerte.jpg.b93c8ce6506e2ae83635a874526f685b.jpg

If you update it with the new symbol, I just might use this one as my template.  I'll just know that somewhere, @zenkert has a matching tattoo.  :this:

11 minutes ago, Hodor said:

If you update it with the new symbol, I just might use this one as my template.  I'll just know that somewhere, @zenkert has a matching tattoo.  :this:

I like the new symbol. But I also like the old one. It reminds me of when I stumbled into DA world. Or drifted into it on a Banana shell . . . :P
Anyway . . . I will do another one, just for you @Hodor with the new symbol and another skull, more blueish.
And at the same time I will create a CSC tattoo, opppssss wrong forum :dash1: