• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blog URL:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/the-rise-of-digital-assets-in-2019/ Digital assets will rise this year.  In today's blog I talk about market cycles and highlight the major XRP news stories i

I have a good feeling about this.  It feels like XRP is 'winning' on social media despite the best protectionist efforts by early Bitcoin investors.  Their attempts at distraction are starting to

Thank you for another digest.  After such a long period of unrelenting decline we all psychologically take on becoming bears ourselves.  It is reassuring when people who have long experience in the cr

Posted Images

great read as always Hodor !

I do wonder what your price prediction is for the next 2-4 years ( i think i have seen you say that you dont want to make any price predictions) but i cant help thinking that you are expecting very high prices every time i read your blog.

On the other side there is Galgitrons" explanation/blog where he shows how much money is needed for xrp to reach 5 USD (i know that would be a 10x increase and therefore a really good return but i got the feeling from your blog that you expect even higher prices) and try to understand how that would be compatible with your version.

I think i prefer your "positive" outlook on the price :)

PS: for those wondering i have put my price predictions up on these forums.

35 minutes ago, pitchblack452 said:

great read as always Hodor !

I do wonder what your price prediction is for the next 2-4 years ( i think i have seen you say that you dont want to make any price predictions) but i cant help thinking that you are expecting very high prices every time i read your blog.

On the other side there is Galgitrons" explanation/blog where he shows how much money is needed for xrp to reach 5 USD (i know that would be a 10x increase and therefore a really good return but i got the feeling from your blog that you expect even higher prices) and try to understand how that would be compatible with your version.

I think i prefer your "positive" outlook on the price :)

Hodor is a very prominent source of information about XRP on which the XRP community rely. it would be very inadvisable for someone in his position to stick his neck out on a price prediction because people would take his guesstimate very seriously in their investment plans. You might find this an interesting read - price prediction of $20 on the next rise which will not happen for another 8 months https://investinghaven.com/crypto-blockchain/ripple-xrp-longer-base-higher-space/

Edited by Julian_Williams

Great stuff. Also the year for Nvidia switching to cobots, robots working alongside humans. I think this is the year we see a first real world roll out of a robot pre-loaded with a digital asset to function basis a valuated transaction. Why not be pre-loaded with XRP?

1 hour ago, pitchblack452 said:

I don't think there's any harm to price speculation and quantitative analysis.  Susan Athey worked with a graduate student at one point during his project to provide various price ranges associated with different scenarios. 

I don't know what to think about some of them; I do have internal numbers just like everybody, but I've chosen to not share them as openly due to the fact that, even though I constantly remind people that I'm not a professional and to DYOR, a small minority seem to be looking for convenient short-cuts. 

I enjoyed watching Suzy Trader's videos, and I think another XRP fan even created a price prediction site not too long ago... it was (purportedly) based on the same formulas as one of the academic predictors, and was hosted at a location called XRP Balance.  I talked about it in this blog, and included a screenshot:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/xrp-effecting-change-and-promoting-digital-asset-adoption/

I don't the site is up still, for some reason.  Maybe the owner had to pay hosting costs that were too expensive?  No idea. 

Anyway, I will share that I am quite bullish on price.  :yes3:

11 minutes ago, Hodor said:

If you update it with the new symbol, I just might use this one as my template.  I'll just know that somewhere, @zenkert has a matching tattoo.  :this:

I like the new symbol. But I also like the old one. It reminds me of when I stumbled into DA world. Or drifted into it on a Banana shell . . . :P
Anyway . . . I will do another one, just for you @Hodor with the new symbol and another skull, more blueish.
And at the same time I will create a CSC tattoo, opppssss wrong forum :dash1: