Sign in to follow this  
zenkert

When rich ?

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, zenkert said:

So when will it happen? When will I get rich owning my XRP´s. My Zerps?

Sarcasm, irony and a lot of other words are allowed to be used in answers.

50sma is buy line for inst. Resistance will be futile-

(Q2)

DULiORyW4AUYzdR.jpg

When and if we start to get real partnerships, and not this “basement” 3-4 people companys that took part in Ripples XRP accelerator program and got money on the side for “expenses” .

9 hours ago, Nohut said:

When and if we start to get real partnerships, and not this “basement” 3-4 people companys that took part in Ripples XRP accelerator program and got money on the side for “expenses” .

I'm not denying we're not there yet. But we're far beyond basement companies; be real.

On 1/18/2019 at 2:54 PM, zenkert said:

So when will it happen? When will I get rich...

If you own Ripple, you already are. If you own XRP, well, probably depends on your definition of rich. If you're like those kids posting on YouTube, Twitter, and Reddit, probably never.

6 hours ago, DutchPanda said:

About 8 months ago mr. Kitao said XRP would be $10,00 in the blink of an eye. I'm afraid he's gone blind...

Can you cite this? To my knowledge he’s never said such a thing. He DID say that when SBIVC went live, it would be the top exchange in the blink of an eye. Crazy how things get mangled and misinterpreted as time goes on. If he really did say what you claim above, just ignore the dumb sandwich and move along .

3 hours ago, Gorgalosk said:

Can you cite this? To my knowledge he’s never said such a thing. He DID say that when SBIVC went live, it would be the top exchange in the blink of an eye. Crazy how things get mangled and misinterpreted as time goes on. If he really did say what you claim above, just ignore the dumb sandwich and move along .

You are dead right.  Stuff gets mangled in the retelling. What actually happened was his Twitter account (which seems to retweet any Ripple mention anywhere) retweeted an article that included a $10 eoy18 prediction. 

I don't think xRapid will be big enough within the next year (at least) for XRP to rise because of it.  The only way that XRP will rise this year is if crypto as a whole does.  My eye is on Bitcoin, Bakkt, Bitcoin ETF, and regulations.

I could see XRP taking the #1 spot due to speculation, but not necessarily xRapid.  It could run on its own if it decouples from Bitcoin.  I'm just not sure about that happening in the near term.

Bitcoin will shoot up because Wall Street wants it to.  It is a matter of when.

Edited by mrhat75

Sign in to follow this