jorgerios

Is it my plan a good plan to plan my retirament in 5 years?

Hola chicos y chicas! 

I have been training trading forex for the last three years and i was waiting since the last crypto bubble explode to get into it after a huge discount and invest some xrp.

I'm certainly sure that after the positive regulation XRP will start moving up. So looking in a long term I expect XRP to reach three digits within 2 and 5 years.

Having said that I just bought 25k xrp without any SL. 15k xrp will be untouchable for my three digits speculation and the remain 10k xrp will be for trading and get the opportunity of buying more XRP.

The point is when XRP reaches 100$ with just 15k xrp will be 1.5M but if with the other 10k xrp I can trade every pullback and I am able to sell and buy correctly that means I could get extra money to buy more xrp.

I have never been a long term investor so for tat reason I'm asking you guys for advice because I just know very well about price action and make my forex profits on daily candle 

Gracias in advance!

1 minute ago, Moonraker said:

Perhaps you can re-post the question in a few years when it reaches $1.

woow is no brainer to realize the depression is around here and with reason so far... I wrote down in a paper 100k by December 2019 so this is it Moonraker its already done. we cant go from the moon to the deepest cave in a flip. Balance  its a virtue and patience its a gift. Will you be patience and  sign up if I tell you that in 10 years xrp will reach 100$? :dance4:

28 minutes ago, jorgerios said:

Hola chicos y chicas! 

I have been training trading forex for the last three years and i was waiting since the last crypto bubble explode to get into it after a huge discount and invest some xrp.

I'm certainly sure that after the positive regulation XRP will start moving up. So looking in a long term I expect XRP to reach three digits within 2 and 5 years.

Having said that I just bought 25k xrp without any SL. 15k xrp will be untouchable for my three digits speculation and the remain 10k xrp will be for trading and get the opportunity of buying more XRP.

The point is when XRP reaches 100$ with just 15k xrp will be 1.5M but if with the other 10k xrp I can trade every pullback and I am able to sell and buy correctly that means I could get extra money to buy more xrp.

I have never been a long term investor so for tat reason I'm asking you guys for advice because I just know very well about price action and make my forex profits on daily candle 

Gracias in advance!

yup XRP will be 3 digits within 5 years IMO, idk about trading XRP in the future though, when utility kicks in it'll have a mind of it's own.

29 minutes ago, jorgerios said:

Hola chicos y chicas! 

Gracias in advance!

First of all a good idea to leave the majority of your stash alone for a few years.

Whether trading the remaining 10k of XRP's is a good idea depends on how you manage to 'time the market' and increase your stash. One wrong bet and you could lose a lot of those 10k xrp. The theory is simple ofcourse, sell high, buy when lower. The fact is that there are not many succesful traders around. In the end it's all a bet.

I read about a research done to see what sorts of people made the most profits when being in stocks. Number one were those that forgot about their investment for years. The second best were the ones that died during the investment. Third in came traders.

Ofcourse in traders there are plenty of stories about succesful ones, and there simply are good ones, but most were the ones that got in early (like in btc) and were patient. The stories about the majority that lost, you don't hear those very often.

5 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

First of all a good idea to leave the majority of your stash alone for a few years.

Whether trading the remaining 10k of XRP's is a good idea depends on how you manage to 'time the market' and increase your stash. One wrong bet and you could lose a lot of those 10k xrp. The theory is simple ofcourse, sell high, buy when lower. The fact is that there are not many succesful traders around. In the end it's all a bet.

I read about a research done to see what sorts of people made the most profits when being in stocks. Number one were those that forgot about their investment for years. The second best were the ones that died during the investment. Third in came traders.

Ofcourse in traders there are plenty of stories about succesful ones, and there simply are good ones, but most were the ones that got in early (like in btc) and were patient. The stories about the majority that lost, you don't hear those very often.

My idea to manage the time in practice its very simple. each bull run the candles separates far away from the EMA's. So at the minimum signal of pullback or reversal I will close the 10k and hit the sell until approaches the EMA's. Because trading its pure psychology, I must be ready to close the sell and buy it again. That's simple the trading plan. In the worst scenario when I sell and if it keeps going bullish I cut the sell and I will leave some profit out the table. In a good scenario a pullback use to be a 20 or 40 percentage that will go to my account. And because we are investing in a long term I will have to hit buy again 10k xrp.

It is well known that just around 5% of investors will hit the long term goal because impatience or whatever reason. For that reason I want to create a plan avoiding get bored, scared or whatever and reach my long term goal.

Gracias! 

7 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

It is a good plan, but do not get in the mindset that you are going to retire.  This is still a high risk investment and be prepared to lose your entire investment. 

Thanks for your advice!

When I have an opportunity to risk 3k and gain 10k or 5millions I AM ALREADY PREPARE to lose my 3k :clapping:

XRP will be Yuge! in the future just keep building your stack at these prices and you will not be disappointed. Careful day trading as I've seen many lose too much better to buy for the long.