jorgerios

Is it my plan a good plan to plan my retirament in 5 years?

6 minutes ago, joe91 said:

If you are good at Forex (as you say you are) - your plan should be continuing focusing on Forex day trading, making profit dinero there, and invest all your profits into XRP long term holding, and maybe fool around with like 1000 xrp if you find to have any spare time from profitable activities at the Forex, and really want to be engaged and see how your strategy works at crypto trading - and ultimately i would aim for like 100,000 XRP +, because if it gets where it gets, and it rolls how it will roll, i think, this territory will help you retire early and live in Peace, or will help your continuing profitable participation in the Forex trade, but this is taboo territory, this is where you are looking at billionaire status, not retirement!!! :acute:

que pasa joe! gracias for your contribution I really appreciate it :give_rose:

Forex trading is simple in daily and weekly chart if you have set up your mind to trigger the bottom with no fear and buy when is cheap and sell when is expensive and you respect your own rules like risk management. For example I play the game with no SL and I got saved more than once.

Let me tell you that I though about that but being honest to you I don't want to be a trader at all. I will trade forex if I can buy  or sell 2 standard lots in a weekly chart and go for 6k to 10k monthly.

Sound a topic but I'm already billionaire because I've got my wife and two children of 4 and 1 year old that I love and they love me. I past through a lot of experiences to really appreciate what I've got right now.  Doesn't meant that anyway I don't want the money, but you couldn't believe for what reason I really want to be a millionaire.

Anyways, I am seeking finding whatsoever way to get my freedom which is priceless :shout: !!! 

3 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

If that is your expectations you are going to be very disappointed.   $5 might be achievable in that time frame but that is also doubtful. 

You also sound twelve and should be thinking about a good education and hard work ethic.  You bought nothing. 

thanx for the compliment although you wrong in everything and when I say everything is everything including your ego thinking that you are the smarter guy of the classroom and the rest of people are nonbrain.

But the truth is that you wrong either ways. 

35 minutes ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

I think XRP can  even reach more than 1000 USD, but even for 100 usd I think this will happens when OP ( thread ) like this one disappears completely from the web , no offence here, I think is just a " natural law "

"Singapore Chow Mei Fun with angry hot sauce" - we need dreams - and when we have more of them - "natural law" prevails - and reality takes shape! :wizard:

9 minutes ago, joe91 said:

"Singapore Chow Mei Fun with angry hot sauce" - we need dreams - and when we have more of them - "natural law" prevails - and reality takes shape! :wizard:

The amount of energy is huge to achieve a price increase,  with all the investors continue to focus on the dream and not forget it

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

If the 25K investment was only a small percentage of your overall wealth, then yes it's a good speculative investment. Obviously, we're all big fans of XRP or we wouldn't be on here, except for a few trolls. It's hard for me to tell you if its a good plan without knowing your overall financial picture along with your appetite for risk. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll make it big and have a great retirement!

4 hours ago, jorgerios said:

hola manbearpig! the truth is that xrp will reach 3 digits yes or yes one way or another. Ripple team will take care about this fact.

But 3k investment so 25k xrp multiply per 100$ coin in 2021  it's 2.5 mill.$ isn't?

WE MUST HOLD HOLD HOLD OUR XRP because this situation isn't a joke mate...

What you meant if I continue buying $100/month by the way

Que pasa?! I meant keep on adding more xrp little by little monthly on top of the 25k.  I am still waiting to see if xrp can hit a dollar. No matter what it is a good time to be buying right now given the risk/reward. There are some other good projects out there as well but few which have as much potential as xrp right now. 

5 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

If that is your expectations you are going to be very disappointed.   $5 might be achievable in that time frame but that is also doubtful. 

You also sound twelve and should be thinking about a good education and hard work ethic.  You bought nothing. 

My friend, you are saying that $3 dollars was achievable in a matter of weeks given some FoMo money from parents' wallets of some rich Asian amigos, and $5 American pesos will be doubtful in the next few years given at least FomO money from Western institutionalized retail investors?!? - cum on - in my 4 inch opinion what sounds twelve is thinking that good education and hard work ethic will buy You something!1! <always pay for your pets - then you will learn to appreciate them>.

Edited by joe91
Something Mucho Important !

10 hours ago, joe91 said:

You should not only do consulting work at semi retirement with your PHD, but you also must be a professor at some college or something, spread your knowledge to the world, to the youth, preach XRP, and Enlighten them on how this new technology will truly make old outdated ideas of Micro Economics work in this new digital age, and make the young minds believe that supply/demand curves are not only the tools to terrorize the young and the hungry at the pub before the final, but the real solutions ,in a real world, to make it better for all participants in our enlightEnd realm of shadows......:JC_PacMan:

Well, I just do my best with few friends and all bought xrp at the end. Just small amounts for them, so I guess they believed I'm crazy, but wanted to give me a chance.:rolleyes:

No more able to give classes at a certain level... I takes much too long to prepare just 1h seriously and my patience is no more what it should be for this job. Last one actually main reason to say thanks, but no thanks.:(

9 hours ago, xrp_sea said:

If the 25K investment was only a small percentage of your overall wealth, then yes it's a good speculative investment. Obviously, we're all big fans of XRP or we wouldn't be on here, except for a few trolls. It's hard for me to tell you if its a good plan without knowing your overall financial picture along with your appetite for risk. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you'll make it big and have a great retirement!

i´ve been thrilled by your words and your thoughts xrpsea :give_heart2: 

I am a average worker 28k year house income so I'm no financially rich at all so for that reason I'm trying to do it as efficient as I can. I bought just 25k xrp so my investment its around 3k euro.

I was I'm I will a  DREAMER  for the rest of my life.  I truly experienced THE SECRET since I was a kid. and its not a causality that after the birth of my fist baby, I was projecting in mi mind dinero to give secureness to my family and I don't truly know how or why but I started learning  fx trading and end up in the middle of a lifetime.

xrpsea I will take your wish with me and keep going being a good human!

7 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Que pasa?! I meant keep on adding more xrp little by little monthly on top of the 25k.  I am still waiting to see if xrp can hit a dollar. No matter what it is a good time to be buying right now given the risk/reward. There are some other good projects out there as well but few which have as much potential as xrp right now. 

Buenas tardes MBP! 

that's what I thought but the $ sign confused me ;0

I believe in Gratitude so It shouldn't bother me the matter of time  or  xrp value will reach. However ,making my plan its not for getting more xrp actually. Its because I want to have cash flow during the investment because I want to stop working and be able to be with my family as much as I can.

As you said, there are some other good projects out there. Ripple its the one  for me anyway. We haven't done nothing to deserve nothing from Ripple more than to be in the right moment with some cash to invest... so as you said, No importa what is a good time to be buying ahora mismo given the risk/reward 

Hasta pronto!

5 hours ago, DannyRipple said:

Hola jorgerios! Don’t listen to most of the clowns in your thread. Very limited vision and small peckers makes them Bitcoin lover boys. Keep the faith my friend! Adios amigos;)

Hola Danny! Gracias for your words <3

I can't blame to them because we give what we have. So in that matter if I was them I would do the same :p

Saludos!