jorgerios

Is it my plan a good plan to plan my retirament in 5 years?

1 hour ago, XRPJoe said:

XRP will be Yuge! in the future just keep building your stack at these prices and you will not be disappointed.

Bold statement there. Hope you don't get burnt on that assumption.

4 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

yup XRP will be 3 digits within 5 years IMO, idk about trading XRP in the future though, when utility kicks in it'll have a mind of it's own.

Yes, of course no one knows what the price will be in the future.  But I like your point about mind if it’s own - the utilization of XRP will on its own set a market average price.   By the time XRP ever hits 3 digits I think the ecosystem will be so large and so many people or institutions will be holding XRP for various reasons.  The type of returns seen on trading XRP are likely to significantly differ than where we are today...as we see less volatility -a transition from alpha to beta returns.  At that point trades will be less risky in this sense and also provide significantly less ROI.

Should be an interesting ride no doubt.  :)

2 hours ago, KaaKaRmA said:

I want the drugs you’re on. 

hahaha my drug is the positivism that activates my dopamine which erase the fear of not feeling chosen to be millionaire :clapping: 

2 hours ago, XRPJoe said:

XRP will be Yuge! in the future just keep building your stack at these prices and you will not be disappointed. Careful day trading as I've seen many lose too much better to buy for the long. 

Gracias for your advice! my 10k xrp will be traded daily candle so won't be really day trading anyways. Jus playing with the EMA's like the BIG BOYS OR WHALES 

1 hour ago, Excerpts said:

Yes, of course no one knows what the price will be in the future.  But I like your point about mind if it’s own - the utilization of XRP will on its own set a market average price.   By the time XRP ever hits 3 digits I think the ecosystem will be so large and so many people or institutions will be holding XRP for various reasons.  The type of returns seen on trading XRP are likely to significantly differ than where we are today...as we see less volatility -a transition from alpha to beta returns.  At that point trades will be less risky in this sense and also provide significantly less ROI.

Should be an interesting ride no doubt.  :)

This is it :big_boss: 

6 hours ago, jorgerios said:

Hola chicos y chicas! 

I have been training trading forex for the last three years and i was waiting since the last crypto bubble explode to get into it after a huge discount and invest some xrp.

I'm certainly sure that after the positive regulation XRP will start moving up. So looking in a long term I expect XRP to reach three digits within 2 and 5 years.

Having said that I just bought 25k xrp without any SL. 15k xrp will be untouchable for my three digits speculation and the remain 10k xrp will be for trading and get the opportunity of buying more XRP.

The point is when XRP reaches 100$ with just 15k xrp will be 1.5M but if with the other 10k xrp I can trade every pullback and I am able to sell and buy correctly that means I could get extra money to buy more xrp.

I have never been a long term investor so for tat reason I'm asking you guys for advice because I just know very well about price action and make my forex profits on daily candle 

Gracias in advance!

For what is worth: A 55yo old fart with a PhD in micro and a fazenda of 90h here, debt free and semi retired (do just some consultancy from time to time) totally support your plan. Go ahead mate!!!:beach:

2 hours ago, Nohut said:

Dont thinks so. We sitting here at 0.32 after 6 years lol. 

Afterall xrpthestandard is the greatest asset ever created yet its used by 3% of all Ripple customers(btw XRP is not Ripple 😂) . 

Why pricey dont movey why banks dont usey?

Assuming the original poster gets a 60X return on investment six years from now  and  starting out with a lump sum of approximately 25k xrp would be worth $510,000 pre-tax in six years.  Not too shabby....certainly not retirement numbers but a good degree of financial freedom or a decent house. If the OP continues to buy $100/month during that time then we are talking millions then.

7 hours ago, jorgerios said:

Hola chicos y chicas! 

I have been training trading forex for the last three years and i was waiting since the last crypto bubble explode to get into it after a huge discount and invest some xrp.

I'm certainly sure that after the positive regulation XRP will start moving up. So looking in a long term I expect XRP to reach three digits within 2 and 5 years.

Having said that I just bought 25k xrp without any SL. 15k xrp will be untouchable for my three digits speculation and the remain 10k xrp will be for trading and get the opportunity of buying more XRP.

The point is when XRP reaches 100$ with just 15k xrp will be 1.5M but if with the other 10k xrp I can trade every pullback and I am able to sell and buy correctly that means I could get extra money to buy more xrp.

I have never been a long term investor so for tat reason I'm asking you guys for advice because I just know very well about price action and make my forex profits on daily candle 

Gracias in advance!

If you are good at Forex (as you say you are) - your plan should be continuing focusing on Forex day trading, making profit dinero there, and invest all your profits into XRP long term holding, and maybe fool around with like 1000 xrp if you find to have any spare time from profitable activities at the Forex, and really want to be engaged and see how your strategy works at crypto trading - and ultimately i would aim for like 100,000 XRP +, because if it gets where it gets, and it rolls how it will roll, i think, this territory will help you retire early and live in Peace, or will help your continuing profitable participation in the Forex trade, but this is taboo territory, this is where you are looking at billionaire status, not retirement!!! :acute:

Edited by joe91
Important Info Highlighted

24 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Assuming the original poster gets a 60X return on investment six years from now  and  starting out with a lump sum of approximately 25k xrp would be worth $510,000 pre-tax in six years.  Not too shabby....certainly not retirement numbers but a good degree of financial freedom or a decent house. If the OP continues to buy $100/month during that time then we are talking millions then.

hola manbearpig! the truth is that xrp will reach 3 digits yes or yes one way or another. Ripple team will take care about this fact.

But 3k investment so 25k xrp multiply per 100$ coin in 2021  it's 2.5 mill.$ isn't?

WE MUST HOLD HOLD HOLD OUR XRP because this situation isn't a joke mate...

What you meant if I continue buying $100/month by the way

44 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

For what is worth: A 55yo old fart with a PhD in micro and a fazenda of 90h here, debt free and semi retired (do just some consultancy from time to time) totally support your plan. Go ahead mate!!!:beach:

You should not only do consulting work at semi retirement with your PHD, but you also must be a professor at some college or something, spread your knowledge to the world, to the youth, preach XRP, and Enlighten them on how this new technology will truly make old outdated ideas of Micro Economics work in this new digital age, and make the young minds believe that supply/demand curves are not only the tools to terrorize the young and the hungry at the pub before the final, but the real solutions ,in a real world, to make it better for all participants in our enlightEnd realm of shadows......:JC_PacMan:

8 hours ago, jorgerios said:

... looking in a long term I expect XRP to reach three digits within 2 and 5 years...

...The point is when XRP reaches 100$...

If that is your expectations you are going to be very disappointed.   $5 might be achievable in that time frame but that is also doubtful. 

You also sound twelve and should be thinking about a good education and hard work ethic.  You bought nothing.