Another informative piece @Hodor, thanks.

Thus, regulatory uncertainty continues to be the major weakness for XRP, since its largest use case, while slowly gaining traction, seems to be encountering resistance by the original target customer group:  banks.  

As I live outside of the U.S. I am not up to speed on how the Political process works there. Can you give a "best shot" guesstimate on the timeframe for the new legislation (put forward by those members of Congress you refer to) will take to pass into Law?

As regulatory uncertainty also seems to be the main issue holding back SBI VC Trade and the SBI Banking consortium, I was wondering you had any information/numbers/timeframes with regard to them specifically. (I'm not certain if they only need the clarity for their part of the world).

Would be nice to have a blog update on SBI soon!:JC_thinking:

1 hour ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Another informative piece @Hodor, thanks.

Thus, regulatory uncertainty continues to be the major weakness for XRP, since its largest use case, while slowly gaining traction, seems to be encountering resistance by the original target customer group:  banks.  

As I live outside of the U.S. I am not up to speed on how the Political process works there. Can you give a "best shot" guesstimate on the timeframe for the new legislation (put forward by those members of Congress you refer to) will take to pass into Law?

As regulatory uncertainty also seems to be the main issue holding back SBI VC Trade and the SBI Banking consortium, I was wondering you had any information/numbers/timeframes with regard to them specifically. (I'm not certain if they only need the clarity for their part of the world).

Would be nice to have a blog update on SBI soon!:JC_thinking:

Thank you @WhentheBoat_ComesIn

I honestly am a very poor student of the legislative process here in the US, despite my recent interest due to crypto & XRP.  I'll defer to anybody else here on the forum for that; I do know that the crypto bill is going to be re-introduced after more political support is obtained. 

Re: SBI: I think SBI has given a time frame of ~ end of March for activating real-time order books. 

Sources: 

http://www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/181129presentations.pdf
    https://twitter.com/XRPTrump/status/1039304499221786624
    https://twitter.com/kcool081003/status/1039305060872671232

Gracias , Merci , Grazie , Arigato , Do Jeh,  Danke sehr , Khop Khun Mak Kha and too meke my cuz :) a global thank you  , numbers are great @Hodor they're are what they are(emotionless) or undeniable facts,  I'd like to see them in a years time as a graph (or even now ) that would show impressive  growth curve I reckon,  Now that crypto is viewed as a asset , I wonder what the numbers might be if XRP took just only 1% from all of the asset classes ,I'm talking globally, shares, bonds, property, commodities and cash, Maybe others value XRP more than 1% , but 1% total combined would be ok:biggrin:  thanks again :JC_doubleup:

1 hour ago, BlackRainbowFT said:

Have you noticed a gradual increase in revenue

Yes!  However, I wish I could tell you more.  The XRP Tip Bot just shows me a total, but I *swear* the total was at ~ 40 xrp the last time I looked:

coil_deposits.jpg.b371f769e37a204aedfb5323b2c65c2e.jpg

Thank you for the Coil donation BTW. 

1 hour ago, Truckdriver said:

I wonder what the numbers might be if XRP took just only 1% from all of the asset classes

If it took only 1% of SWIFT and engaged the result with xRapid, we'd be looking at $50 billion per day on the XRP Ledger. 

Source:    https://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/Appendix_D.pdf  Page 63