panmores

Brainstorming: all possible biz ideas with XRP / Ripple protocol

2 minutes ago, kanaas said:

All joke aside, I'm happy to be married, for 37years now, with a very very nice, lovely and sweet women who even likes and laughs with my awful jokes and humor.... What more can a man want?:preved:

Same here, although you beat me with 12 yrs ( but we’re together for 35 yrs, first 10 yrs without obligations, lol). 

As for what a man can want more.....:beach:

Student loans on a "as need basis". It would be an account with a student loan provider that would have a debit/credit card with that account. Anytime you need to use a loan to pay with anything for school, use a debit/credit card instantly creating debt/credit and transferring value. This is better than trying to guess how much you would need for each semester of school. You could also setup it up where it would be easier for parents to monitor what their kids are buying during school. 

13 hours ago, panmores said:

The sky's the limit for all kinds of possible business ideas powered by XRP / Ripple protocol?

Let me start with one (still checking how it's doable :D):

• Quick and easy money transfer from any mobile phone number to any mobile phone number.

What would you like to see?

Any idea(s)?

as WhatsApp is coupled with a mobile phone number, I would love this terrific idea to be integrated in Whatsapp. Something comparable with the XRPTipBot.
Non Whatsapp users could receive an SMS with an invitation to just download Whatsapp and claim the payment...

10 minutes ago, kanaas said:

as WhatsApp is coupled with a mobile phone number, I would love this terrific idea to be integrated in Whatsapp. Something comparable with the XRPTipBot.
Non Whatsapp users could receive an SMS with an invitation to just download Whatsapp and claim the payment...

https://www.abnamro.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2018/tikkie-pay-launched-pay-without-a-request.html

like this? 

2 hours ago, kanaas said:

Google "wechat" it's already widely used in China , you can go to a shop and pay via messaging through your phone .