Sign in to follow this  
alegato

Just Becaue We Don't Need Additional Volitility

"The owners of some of bitcoin's oldest accounts - many of which have long been dormant - have shown signs of life starting in October. The actively-traded supply of bitcoins has risen 40% since last summer, according Stone. This is important because a similar pattern preceded large price swings in 2015 and 2017, most recently foreshadowing the frenzy of (manipulation aided) buying that sent the price of a bitcoin to $20,000 briefly before prices cratered the following year."

Whales don't usually dump in a down market;  it seems more likely that stashes are being readied in anticipation of a pump.

28 minutes ago, alegato said:

I don't think Russia wants to invest the China controlled Bitcoin. More likely Ethereum could be the logical choice for the Russians – especially after that when Ethereum will drop the POW algorithm. What do you think?

Edited by Barnabas

17 hours ago, Helmsdeep said:

I would've thought Russians would go with putincoin .  It's cheap .

Cheap but deceptive and deadly. But on the good side, it would put out calendars of itself shirtless riding horses every year.

17 hours ago, Barnabas said:

I don't think Russia wants to invest the China controlled Bitcoin. More likely Ethereum could be the logical choice for the Russians – especially after that when Ethereum will drop the POW algorithm. What do you think?

Gosh... for all the conspirators out there, I thought Bitcoin was a CIA thing!

22 hours ago, alegato said:

The Bitcoin "Whale" is Back

And what sucks is until XRP can disconnect from the "value" of Bitcoin, it's going to be another bumpy ride...

If XRP doesn't disconnect itself from other cryptos in 2019 max 2020, that means we've been lie to the whole time and "utility" is just bunk dreams

17 minutes ago, AlibabaGrp said:

If XRP doesn't disconnect itself from other cryptos in 2019 max 2020, that means we've been lie to the whole time and "utility" is just bunk dreams

We all know there is no utility for XRP yet, there is the promise of it if it all plays out which has created some price increase compared to bitcoin/ethereum that still have no utility in prospect.

Agreed that if utility comes into play, starting small in Q1 2019 we should see a slow but steady decoupling coming. That combined with regulatory clarity and FI's stepping in, market makers buying up more XRP and FOMO returning to retail and wallstreet investors should proppel the price even more separate from BTC. If that doesn't create a price rise, I don't know what will.

To state 'we have been lied to'... Everything I've been told I see as pure opinion, not facts because predicting is impossible.

Sign in to follow this