XRPto50dollars

All TRON / TRX talk

XRPJOE, do you really think so? I have a LOT of TRX and while I want to embrace JSun's attempts to promote it, I just have a feeling that there needs to be a different TEAM promoting the program. May be my imagination, but I feel it could be much further along if Justin had some PR help getting the word out.  What do you think>

22 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

honestly it just seems like a fundraising tool and money making scheme for justin sun and his crazy dreams

I’ll ride the Banksters Scamcoin and Crazy Sun Scheme then. Giving each 50-50% chance to succeed or not, I’ll be 100% rich. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

7 hours ago, sdalegill said:

XRPJOE, do you really think so? I have a LOT of TRX and while I want to embrace JSun's attempts to promote it, I just have a feeling that there needs to be a different TEAM promoting the program. May be my imagination, but I feel it could be much further along if Justin had some PR help getting the word out.  What do you think>

I have a ton of tron and possibly might buy more, I do have many concerns and was disappointed in having Kobe Bryant as a speaker, but I do feel they are on the right path with bittorrent and other projects. I'm a strong believer in the project and what they are doing  My gut says its going to be higher than this in the future. But I could be wrong. 

TRX is on the way up from here accumulate more at these prices its going to go up from here. Just my opinion. 

Tron Chart 2019.jpg

Tron TRX Chart.jpg

Edited by XRPJoe