Sign in to follow this  
Spekul8

The Real Price of XRP

Just look at xrpcharts. Click on the "ledger payment volume". I'm thinking the green part(bitstamp) is x-rapid because it hits the ledger and goes through a known liquidity exchange. the blue(XRP) I think is wallet to wallet.

Right now there is very little actual utilization even if they entire "ledger payment volume" was x-rapid. Not enough to move prices.

Edited by Archbob

20 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

To me it's just funny we hit over $3 on speculation and now with all good news and the incoming utility use, we're at $0.32 and still tied to BTC. In fact, I'm thankful we're still tied to BTC cause I'm buying more cheap zerps because I see "the real price of xrp" as a lot higher than the speculative ATH. It's pretty obvious that price is suppressed and utility hasn't kicked in yet. Nobody knows the real price per xrp at the moment but I'm guessing it's a lot higher than most can imagine. XRP is on sale at a ridiculously low price, HODL strong people because things are going to kick up this year. Why would BG say in December that banks would start offering custodial services in 2019 if it had no future and little value. Read between the lines, this is gonna be huge :) 

It did not hit $ 3 on speculation - this was a manipulated marked pump! 

12 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

please leave

Why? Because it does not agree with your Euphoric 12 posts experience?  When the last of you dreamers, amateurs, copycats will be out of this market onto the next big thing (weed stocks?) than XRP will move. Markets do not make the masses rich. You are part of the masses. 

22 hours ago, Archbob said:

Just look at xrpcharts. Click on the "ledger payment volume". I'm thinking the green part(bitstamp) is x-rapid because it hits the ledger and goes through a known liquidity exchange. the blue(XRP) I think is wallet to wallet.

Right now there is very little actual utilization even if they entire "ledger payment volume" was x-rapid. Not enough to move prices.

Interesting, thanks! But seems like it would show other exchanges involved with xrapid like Bittrex, Coins.ph and Bitso. Maybe they aren't operational with x-rapid yet.

2 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

Why? Because it does not agree with your Euphoric 12 posts experience?  When the last of you dreamers, amateurs, copycats will be out of this market onto the next big thing (weed stocks?) than XRP will move. Markets do not make the masses rich. You are part of the masses. 

Lol I deleted my account and took a break from this place, I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place... cool beans judging someone on the amount of posts they currently have! 

IMG_0331.thumb.PNG.dd5e0788aa7ff46376d215825a3b7ee1.PNG

On 1/14/2019 at 7:18 AM, Spekul8 said:

As I look at the ups and down of any price level, I often ask myself what is the true range of price that I should look at.  Although the price provides a reference for high and low, some of the prices do not provide any reference at all.  Specifically for XRP, we should not treat the ATH of 3.25 (or higher, depending on the exchange), as a price reference.  This ATH represents nothing but hype, FOMO, and the crooked exchanges who used their own inventory to offload it to newcomers.  One key factor or question to ask is where did the hype start from? At what price level did the majority of the crowd come in and the "real" prices have gone nuts. In my opinion, it was 70 cents.   I could be 60 cents, 80 cents or 1.00, I have no specific proof for that. But all the news, price, and trend point to the 70 cents area.  Anything above it is useless for analysis purposes.  It should give everyone a reference because prices are not down 90%, but 50%. 

I know that this does not make the guys who bought way above 70 cents great, but the break above 70 cents should send us higher as well.  If not, it could provide a price reference for exits.   

Today's price is the real price.  On 4th January 2018, XRP's real price was above $3.  If XRP falls to 1 cent, that's its real price.  If it goes to $589, that's its real price. 

Put it this way - if today's "real" price should be around 70 cents, what does your "real" price chart look like? Are there any times when the actual price of XRP matches what you think it should be ?

22 hours ago, NO-XRP said:

It did not hit $ 3 on speculation - this was a manipulated marked pump! 

The exchanges had to close registrations because literally millions of people were trying to buy crypto in December.  If that's not speculation, I don't know what is. 

Edited by 2ndtimearound

I entered some values closer to reality into the XRP price calculator (0,0001; 5; 0,0005; 1; 40; 5) and arrived at the price 0,02 USD. Pretty enlightening. That was the price in spring 2017. Needless to say, that when I entered real values, the calculator reported "Invalid input".

https://xrpbalance.com/

3 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

The exchanges had to close registrations because literally millions of people were trying to buy crypto in December.  If that's not speculation, I don't know what is. 

I agree, it's the very definition of speculation lmao can't believe that dude was talking about a manipulated market pump, sure it was partly manipulated as crypto has clearly been in the past but people were flocking to get on exchanges which were backlogged to buy crypto and most couldn't. 100% speculative bull run. Oh cryptos gonna be huge, people are buying, I should buy too! SPECULATION

22 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

Lol I deleted my account and took a break from this place, I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place... cool beans judging someone on the amount of posts they currently have! 

Then I am going to give you the same advice you gave the poster before "PLEASE LEAVE!" 

14 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

I agree, it's the very definition of speculation lmao can't believe that dude was talking about a manipulated market pump, sure it was partly manipulated as crypto has clearly been in the past but people were flocking to get on exchanges which were backlogged to buy crypto and most couldn't. 100% speculative bull run. Oh cryptos gonna be huge, people are buying, I should buy too! SPECULATION

This is like saying, there was a fire so it must have been ignited. All pumps are created as a result of demand where exchanges, brokers and market makers inflate, widen and create their own Bid/Ask on the OTC unregulated markets.  They can move BTC from 18,300 to 18,700 in a second. If you think that Crypto coins were fairly distributed to the public then you are naive or just uneducated about how OTC products work.  It was not a pump but mother of all pumps! 

Edited by Spekul8

7 minutes ago, Spekul8 said:

This is like saying, there was a fire so it must have been ignited. All pumps are created as a result of demand where exchanges, brokers and market makers inflate, widen and create their own Bid/Ask on the OTC unregulated markets.  They can move BTC from 18,300 to 18,700 in a second. If you think that Crypto coins were fairly distributed to the public then you are naive or just uneducated about how OTC products work.  It was not a pump but mother of all pumps! 

Ah yes, you who is on record to say that the bear market was not manipulated....but you say the bull run was.   It's well established that exchanges couldn't cope with new registrations of retail traders during the early days of the bull run - Bittrex, Binance, Bitstamp - just off the top of my head these are exchanges I know that closed their doors.  In reality, the cryptomarket (BTC in particular) had a LOT of publicity in late 2017 - especially when it went past $4000 in August 2017.  It was on the TV, radio, everywhere.  It was a classic speculative bull run. 

Sign in to follow this