Shuz

Two xrp ledgers

I saw on the working money channel he mentioned something about the institutions having their own ledger to transfer xrp on. Does anyone know anything about this..because it would screw us retail people big time

So two ledgers aye and two values for xrp one for retail investors and one for the banks who don't want the public seeing transactions for military related purchases or other unscrupulous dealings . 

Does Jed get his xrp cash-out value based on the retail or the one we can't see ? 

Seems to me  like laws are being broken here if this is true . 

Edited by Helmsdeep

Someone seems to be confusing the XRP-ledger testnet with a secret ledger run by banks and FIs.

https://developers.ripple.com/connect-your-rippled-to-the-xrp-test-net.html

Now, anyone can develop tools for the XRP-ledger, Ripple is one of the companies developing on top of it. There are theories of someone outside of Ripple planning a large scale use of XRP for something, running a sandbox test environment.

40 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

There are theories of someone outside of Ripple planning a large scale use of XRP for something, running a sandbox test environment.

Where are those theories coming from? I am curious. 

18 minutes ago, lll_lll said:

BTC community has been spreading FUD about Ripple for years.   They were trying to dissuade investors back when I started in early 2014, claiming that Ripple could freeze accounts, create more XRP, etc.   It was discovered back then that a BTC investor had paid someone to disseminate FUD about Ripple/XRP. on the internet  It's likely that that is still continuing to this day.

ILP could connect all types of ledgers, an infinite amount. But how and when do the ledgers settle? If they settle with xrp, im happy. The ways, and different ways this may actually happen is the mind bending thought. 

1 hour ago, lll_lll said:

I dont know, but there were lots of hints floating around of R3s plans for XRP before the Corda Settler was launched. They might have been simple guesses based on SBIs investments in R3 though.

1 hour ago, lll_lll said:

Bitcoin and Eth maximalists that realize their solutions can’t scale and still have no viable real world use case, and likely never will.  It’s their only defense to the reality of the snowballing adoption of XRP.  Spread lies and FUD and keep sharing hopium needles.

9 hours ago, Shuz said:

I saw on the working money channel he mentioned something about the institutions having their own ledger to transfer xrp on. Does anyone know anything about this..because it would screw us retail people big time

FudBingo should be updated explaining why this is just nonsense