Sign in to follow this  
Jbug81

How low are we going here?

I'm new to crypto,  really since late December 2018, but I'd still like to consider myself an early adopter! I do see this being here to stay and common technology  by the time my new born is a teenager.

But these early days are worrying.  I bought XRP at around 0.38, and now we sit below 0.32.

How low do we go here!  I'm tempted to get more XRP but this slide just keeps sliding! 

Hi XRP -Jag,  so sorry,  it's normally me who buys at peak and watches everthing thing tumble. 

Ironically about 12 months ago I had tried to make a purchase of GAME tokens (having read an article about it).  They were worth $4-$5 at the time.

I tried to sign up to an exchange and bank transfer money to pay for the tokens (my first attempted entry into the crypto world)  .  But my bank transfer failed and luckily the money was returned to me. 

I forgot about all things crypto til last month,  where I saw GAME is now worthless!  I would have lost it all. 

This time I have been seduced by XRP.bought 8000 tokens.. ... And as soon as I buy,  down it goes!!  

With Bitcoin on its way to nothing over the next couple of years it's hard to say what will happen to xrp . 

Flip a coin 

Edited by Helmsdeep

1 hour ago, AlibabaGrp said:

24c is bottom, if it goes below that, it'll be a wick, it'll be a fast drop to 18c then back to 24+c

This is a joke, right? I'm concerned new people may not know you are being sarcastic - playing on the fact that no one has a sweet-azz clue where the price will go from here. 

25 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

This is a joke, right? I'm concerned new people may not know you are being sarcastic - playing on the fact that no one has a sweet-azz clue where the price will go from here. 

No I'm not being sarcastic

1- 24c is indeed the bottom because we've visited it in 2018 bear market. I didn't say xrp is dropping to that level again for sure, but anything is possible, even if it's a 20% probability

2- I said 24c is bottom because there's a strong support there and was visited once

3- technically, we have not seen capitulation for Bitcoin yet

4- xrp follows the rest of the market

Edited by AlibabaGrp

My tip is to pay less attention to your investments. Set price alerts which means you have zero excuses to check the price. There is no need to check the price and you will find it is a good thing to keep a distance between your daily focus and your investments.  There’s no need for that unless you are a (truly) professional day trader. Secure your XRP in cold storage, set price alerts and forget about XRP. 

1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

My tip is to pay less attention to your investments. Set price alerts which means you have zero excuses to check the price. There is no need to check the price and you will find it is a good thing to keep a distance between your daily focus and your investments.  There’s no need for that unless you are a (truly) professional day trader. Secure your XRP in cold storage, set price alerts and forget about XRP. 

Thats getting easier to do over time, as it feels to me like anything happening to send us 1$+ is a long way off yet.

10 hours ago, AlibabaGrp said:

24c is bottom, if it goes below that, it'll be a wick, it'll be a fast drop to 18c then back to 24+c

8 hours ago, AlibabaGrp said:

No I'm not being sarcastic

1- 24c is indeed the bottom because we've visited it in 2018 bear market. I didn't say xrp is dropping to that level again for sure, but anything is possible, even if it's a 20% probability

2- I said 24c is bottom because there's a strong support there and was visited once

3- technically, we have not seen capitulation for Bitcoin yet

4- xrp follows the rest of the market

Agree with this, hopefully as worst case scenario and if bitcoin goes to low 2k's. 

If bitcoin goes lower, then we'll go even lower.

Sign in to follow this