Sign in to follow this  
Truthbot

Euro exim bank

This should be huge. A bank using xrapid. Look how big the bank is, over 300k in assets. Wow, that is absolutely huge. Adoption is well underway!l 

if a relatively small company using xrapid such as cuallix has had such a huge impact on xrp volume, just imagine what this big bank will do. HODL! 

If you think last year was incredible for xrp, mark my words, this year will be INCREDIBLE!!!

9BD26062-91DF-498B-8CB7-F009D1EF2B3A.thumb.jpeg.2f65d2a666b97dfa1fe70fc0d378fa29.jpeg

3 minutes ago, turanmete said:

Are you sure that its exactly 300K ? You mean 300.000 EUR ? Are you kidding :)

Over 300k in gbp dude! Just in assets! Thats like a third of the price of my house. Huge!

I mean, those are the last accounts filled by the company. This years accounts are 3 months overdue but that is probably because they have made so much money this year that their full staff of 7 employees is taking longer to do the paperwork. 

Exciting, incredible times!!!

8 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Bigger than Apple! ( with only 300k, how is that possible???? Noob in analysing reports are you?) 

8668F3C7-A616-4A73-9709-62097D35F525.thumb.png.63e4ac6b9ba2a5e474a2daa2f2681817.png

Apple’s sheet is thousands x millions ;)(so we are talking about billions there) 

We all knew that after ‘Banks wont use XRP’ the next FUD would be ‘but it is just a small bank’

it is getting pathetic  

Edited by Plikk

13 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Read previous post again. And again. And again.

I know, that’s why I posted it. Maybe Exim’s sheet isn’t just single £...

It's in millions and no you didn't know it when you posted it but you're learning so it's ok. And again no, that's just how much they own in assets, these are important papers, they can't misrepresnt. 300k is it, which is pretty **** for a bank 

So go learn and learn and learn til you learn how to read accounting materials.

The fact that you're comparing apple with 50 billion dollars in assets, and 300 billion dollars worth of cash to some shitbank in the gypsy town of England tells the whole forum how clueless you are about these markets. Yet you call him a noob in analysis 🤣

Edited by AlibabaGrp

16 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I know, that’s why I posted it. Maybe Exim’s sheet isn’t just single £....

Then it would have been stated on the document :) 

8 minutes ago, AlibabaGrp said:

It's in millions and no you didn't know it when you posted it

Ofcourse I did, it’s written above the Apple report. I analyse reports for a living, lol. Just wondered if the denomination of the Exim’s report was in single £ or maybe thousands/millions. 

But yes, even in single £ is a good start for Ripple, onboarding a small bank doesn’t make it less impressive. 

We knew the next FUD would be “ yeah, but it’s a small bank”. And that it would be you and your little friends.

Weren’t you the Most Master of Economics who said that demand doesn’t matter and that it’s only supply side that counts?  Never saw you again after this high school mistake. 

And changed your name when you were at risk being banned? 

5 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Ofcourse I did, it’s written above the Apple report. I analyse reports for a living, lol. Just wondered if the denomination of the Exim’s report was in single £ or maybe thousands/millions. 

But yes, even in single £ is a good start for Ripple, onboarding a small bank doesn’t make it less impressive. 

We knew the next FUD would be “ yeah, but it’s a small bank”. And that it would be you and your little friends.

Weren’t you the Most Master of Economics who said that demand doesn’t matter and that it’s only supply side that counts?  Never saw you again after this high school mistake. 

And changed your name when you were at risk being banned? 

Only supply side counts? Demand doesn't matter??? What? Lol changed my name because I'm gonna get banned????

Kid having 10,000 points on a forum doesn't get you anywhere in life. Go grab a book, go read about economy cycles, you're hallucinating lol

Some of us have lives you know, aren't here trying to be your daddy and teach you things. When you get older and richer, you'll have things to do instead of spending half your life on a forum injecting yourself hopium. Hope XRP gets you rich tho

Edited by AlibabaGrp